Chapter Thirty Nine

Start from the beginning

You swallow hard when he removed his other hand from your wrist and brought the shirt over your head. A low growl radiated through him as you now stood there naked in front of a man who wanted to do unspeakable things to you.

He throws the shirt you were wearing on your cot and brings his hand to the side of your face, cupping your chin. His touch slowly moves down to the side of your neck and down your chest. Your hand flies to and grabs his wrist forcefully, "Don't," you seethe out.

"Or what?" he plays back. He was right – 'or what?' There was nothing you could do. This man was almost seven feet tall and a body like a fucking mountain. He wasn't going anywhere, but you knew if you didn't play your cards right, you were. "That's what I thought. Put your shirt on or do I have to do that for you?" he says sarcastically. A playful tone in his voice just to piss you off.

You roll your eyes, but this time he doesn't grab your chin. "Keep on rolling your eyes sweetheart," he says, "Soon they'll be in the back of your head." You disregard his sexual threat and pull the shirt over your head. When you opened your eyes, König was behind you and dangerously close. "Keep giving me an attitude Harley and I will fuck it out of you."

Again, you don't say anything. Not wanting to add more fuel to the fire. König places his hand on the small of your back and pushes you to walk forward. "Where are we going?" you ask.

"Don't ask questions you don't want to know the answer to," he says back, but this time his tone is different. It's serious. Not playfulness. No humor, but straight to the point.

You decided to test the waters once more, "If I didn't want to know, I wouldn't have asked." Your tone matching his. König chuckled as he walked behind you – never answering you. The feeling that just took over your gut caused you to hunch over with nausea. The sudden stop made König press against you. Your arm reached out to brace yourself against the wall as you hunched over and dry heaved.

Another low grow came from König as you realized that you weren't wearing any panties and here you were bent over, and your ass pressed into him. You closed your eyes at all the feelings overwhelming you at once. A part of you was thankful that König was behind you in case some other demented fuck came up. At least he hid you.

You took a few deep breaths as you could feel König getting hard behind you. With each breath, you pressed yourself into him more and you hated it.

After a few minutes, you finally stand back up thanking God you didn't throw up but hating the nausea wave hitting you out of nowhere. König places his hand on your back again and ushers you forward.

The hallway was long, but the building was quite simple. There were a lot of doors on each side of the hallway, but none of the doors had numbers and they all looked the same. It was confusing.

König reached his hand out, grabbing your shoulder and turning you to the last door on the left. You jerk your shoulder away to remove his hand from you. He chuckles again as he walks past you and opens the door. König holds his hand out towards the dark room waiting for you to step inside.

Your ears perk up when you hear movement from inside the room and in the blink of an eye, a bright light filled the room. You flutter your eyes from the sudden light change – not realizing König was not standing behind you. He quickly places a black bag over your head, and you attempt to turn around.

He presses his body against yours and grabs your throat from behind you, "You make a sound and blood will be on your hands," he threatens deeply by your ear. "Understand?"