𝟎𝟎𝟐, 𝟏𝟐 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

Beginne am Anfang

Aletta was twenty - seven but still looked like her self, she hardly aged in the 12 years since raising her daughter in secret, her auburn hair had grown to her to the bottom of her waist, her body had changed, her chest and waist were bigger, her stomach also wasn't a flat as it used to be and it bothered her but she just ignored it.

" There you are " Aletta laughed as she grabbed Aneira by her waist and spun her around causing the girl to laugh before placing her on the ground.

" How did you find me, Mama? " Aneira sighed.

" I'm your mother, I always know, where you are " Aletta replied and noticed her daughter holding something behind her back " What are you hiding behind your back? " The mother asked suspiciously.

The girl smiled before holding out the flowers to her mother.

" There beautiful, Baby " Aletta smiled " What's the special occasion? ".

" I just wanted to give you something nice before....." Aneira trailed off.

Aletta's face fell knowing that she was worried because this is her first year of the reaping.

" Hey...." Aletta sighed as she kneeled in front of her daughter " The chances that you get picked on your first reaping.....are slim to none....your gonna be fine, Sweetheart ".

Aneira nodded looking at the ground.

Aletta lifted her head and smiled " Chin up, Bub "

" I love you, Mama " Aneira hugged the older Everdeen.

" I love you too, Bub " Aletta smiled before grabbing Aneria's shoulders and pulled her away " Now....time for you too head home to Auntie Lu, I have to go see a friend ".

Aneira nodded kissing her mothers cheek grabbing the flowers before running to their home.

Aneira sighed before standing up and began to head into town.

Aletta knocked on the door of one of her clients, it opened to reveal Alec, a older man with greying hair and a beer belly.

" Hello, Alec " Aletta smiled.

" Your finally here " Alec grunted. 

" You call....I come, that's how this works " Aletta shrugged.

Aletta winced as he roughly pulled her into the building and dragged her to his bed and threw her on it and took off his shirt, he leaned down and kiss her neck as the girl stiffened, tears filling her eyes as his hands began to wonder lower, tears fill her eyes as he unbuttoned her pants.

Aletta was carrying bags filled with food for dinner, she had used the money, she had gotten from Alec.

She then stopped at a store with an older woman selling pins and Jewellery.

She picked up a pin of a mockingjay and looked at it.

It reminded her of the necklace charm, she had made and given to Coriolanus

" How much for this? " Aletta asked.

" Keep it, dreary " the older woman smiled.

" Are you sure? " Aletta asked and the woman nodded " Thank you " she smiled at the woman before heading home.

Aletta was tucking Aneira in bed.

" I just want you to know, Mama....that if I am chosen, don't forget me " Aneira smiled at her mother.

" Hey, none of that " Aletta pocked her nose before standing up but stopped, when she heard her name.

" Can you stay tonight? " Aneira asked.

" Course " Aletta looked at her daughter softly before climbing into bed with her.

" can you sing the mockingjay song " the small girl asked again.

Aletta nodded and began to sing.

" are you? are you? Coming to the tree? ".

" Where they strung up a man, they say who murdered three ".

" Strange things did happen here, no stranger would it be ".

" If we met up at midnight.....at the hanging tree ".

Aletta stopped singing as she looked at her sleeping daughter with a smile and laid besides her.

𝐀/𝐍:

𝐀/𝐍:

𝐇𝐢𝐢,

𝐒𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬,
𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝟏𝐊 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨
𝐌𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐚 𝐱𝐱