53. Where Exactly Is Calum's Room Again?

Riley's P.O.V
We all sat in the booth with me in between Michael and Luke, with Calum and Ashton on the other side. I sat with my head resting on my arms, that were resting on the table. wait what? I don't even know I confuse myself. "Why do you seem so tired Riley",asked Michael. "I don't know, I don't even do physical activity",I said laughing. "Did you sleep late last night",asked Ashton, sounding exactly like my mom. "Yes I did mother, Luke and I we're watching a movie",I said yawning.

"What why weren't we invited",said Calum acting like he was hurt. "I don't know I didn't even plan it, he just came and slept over",I shrugged. "So now he slept over?! What about us",cried Michael. "Shhhhhh",I said as I put my finger to shush Michael's lips. They all giggled loudly. I decided the table wasn't comfortable enough so I sat up and linked my arm with Luke's using him as my pillow. He lifted his arm and let me in. I gladly accepted and leaned into his side, weaning my arms around his waist.

"Aww you two are so adorable",said Calum in a girly voice. "So tell me are you two a thing",said Ashton in a news reporter voice. "Uh..No..wait um w-whatever she wants",stuttered Luke. I giggled at his cuteness. "Folks stay tuned for the answer after he break",said Ashton using his fist as a fake microphone. "Stop it, you two lovebirds",said Michael groaning. "Hey Michael, you shouldn't be talking! I read your texts to Summer, looks like "I love you baby" begs to differ",I said laughing. Immediately, Michaels cheeks turned to a bright shade of crimson. "So how are you two by the way",I asked.

"Good...I really like her",confessed Michael. "Mate, you're in deep",said Calum. "Hey so is Luke",cried out Michael. We were all talking at once when a waitress came with our orders. She had beach blonde hair and bright green eyes. She wore little to no makeup and smiled at us. "5 Chippity Choco Monkeys",she said. She laid down each plate in front of us. In front of me WASNT just a couple pancakes. This was the Mount Everest of all Pancakes. There were about 6 chocolate banana pancakes stacked one by one on top of each other, with a big pile of whip cream on top. "Thank you",smiled Ashton. "No problem",she said walking away with a blush on her face.

"She seems nice",smiled Calum. "Dibs",yelled Ashton. "She's all yours mate",said Calum. I didn't realize how hungry I was until I stuffed down 3 pancakes. I looked up to see the boys looking at me in disbelief. "What I'm hungry",I said laughing. By my 5th pancake I was beyond stuffed. "Guys I can't continue, Im tapping out",I said. "Woo hoo I won",screamed Michael, licking his plate clean. I brought my knees to my chest and hugged them tightly.

Sooner or later we paid for our food and stepped out of the cold air conditioned diner, and into the warm Australian Climate. "Where are you guys off too",I asked stretching my arms. "Nowhere really",said Calum. "Wanna hang at my house",asked Calum. "Heck yah",cheered Michael. "You guys up for it",he asked directing his question to Luke,Ashton, and I. "We don't really had anything to do so sure",they said in agreement. "I'm cool with it",I said happily agreeing,"Ill just text my mom,I'm sure she'd be fine with it",I said taking my phone out. "Where even is your house Calum",I asked realizing I've never actually BEEN to Calum's house, let alone Ashton's and Michael's. "Just follow us",said Calum linking arms with me.

******************************************
We walked for about 20 minutes when we finally came to face a light blue two story house. "This is a pretty color",I said as we all walked up to the door. My arm was still linked to Calum's and my other arm was now linked to Luke's arm. Calum finally opened the door and we all walked in. His living room was nice with a TV set and black couches. "So here we are, we don't really need to eat since we already ate a lot. "Umm what do you guys want to do",asked Calum hanging his keys on a nearby cabinet.

"Let's play Fifa",suggested Michael in an excited tone. "I call the good controller",screamed Calum as he sprinted upstairs. "Wait you got the good controller last time",groaned Michael who was also running up the stairs after Calum. "So what it's my house." "Boys do we have to play Fifa again",whined Ashton who was also heading upstairs. "Yes Ashton, you're the only one who doesn't like Fifa",said Luke who was beside me as we were both still downstairs. "Where did everyone go",I asked peering upstairs. "They all ran to Calum's room, that's where we all play Fifa",said Luke.

"Fifa? Like the actual sport or on a little screen",I asked laughing. "On a little screen",said Luke. "Oh okay got it, you any good Hemmings",I asked smirking at him. "Pfff of course, you happen to be talking to the reigning champion",he answered cockily. "Shut up Luke you're such a liar",screamed Michael form upstairs, who must've heard Lukes cocky remark. "Gosh darn it Michael, you could've let it slip once",groaned Luke as he took my hand and walked with me up the stairs.

When we got to the top of he stairs we turned Right into Calum's room. The walls were plain white, but there we a bunch of posters with lots of great bands on them and just random things taped to his wall. "Nice room Calum",I complimented as I looked around. "Thank you no matter how hard I try it still comes up as messy",he said with his eyes glued to the TV screen. Calum was sitting on a rolling chair and Michael was sitting on the bed with Ashton. Luke took a seat in the ground, with his back resting on the bed. "You can sit here Riley",said Ashton patting a seat next to him. "Thank you, but first, I really gotta pee, can someone please direct me to the nearest bathroom so I can let go of my urine",I said. "Very descriptive, Luke can you show her the bathroom please",said Calum laughing. "Sure thing",said Luke getting up from his spot. He walked out the door and turned left instead of right and walked me down a couple doors until we stopped at one in particular. "Here's the bathroom",he said. "Thank you Luke",I said as I stepped in. "Wait Luke",I said. "Yeah",he asked. "Can you please wait for me, I don't want to get lost",I said. "Okay",he said form outside the door.

I finished using the bathroom and got up to unlock the door. "Thanks for waiting Lu-",I said, stopping because I couldn't find Luke anywhere. I mean how can you miss him he's a tall Australian boy. "Luke",I whisper yelled. I closed the bathroom door and walked around. "I can't remember where the heck Calum's room is",I thought. I began to panic not remembering where to go. "Darn it I think Luke left and closed the door to Calum's room",I said. I turned right, instead of left yet nothing seemed familiar. "I think it's this door",I said grabbing the door knob and opening the door.

"Something always brings me back to you-",sang the voice inside. I know this song, it's Gravity. "Calum",I asked. I opened the door further too see a girl sitting in a chair in front of a laptop. "Oh Im so so sorry...I thought this was Calum's room",I said mentally slapping myself. "No it's okay. Sorry my singing was terrible", she said laughing. "No, no that was beautiful, I like your song choice",I said still embarrassed. "Thank you, not to be rude or anything but who are you",she said laughing. "Oh um I'm Riley. I'm friends with Calum, Luke, Ashton, and Michael. I went to use the bathroom and asked Luke to wait for me but he ended up leaving and now I'm lost",I said rambling."Oh okay, well I'm Calum's older sister Mali",she said smiling. "Hi Mali",I said now remembering the time they said that Calum would fix Mali's car and that the others would help too.

"You want me too bring you back to Calum's room",she asked getting up. "Yes please if it isn't too much trouble",I said smiling. She led me down the hallway back to the familiar door. she opened it and walked inside. "Guys why did you leave this pretty girl around the house",she said annoyed at them. "What",said Calum confused. "Oh! Sorry Riley",said Luke getting up. "Thank you Mali",I said thanking her. "No problem Riley",she said smiling. She left and closed the door again. "Looks like you've met my older sister",Calum said smiling.

"Yah she's super nice, and she's a great singer",I said. "Well thank you Luke for WAITING",I said shaking my head and sitting on the bed next to Ashton. "I'm sorry, I heard them screaming and I really wanted to play",he said giving me puppy dog eyes. "Mhmm",I said turning around. Luke sat down on the ground leaning back on my legs. "I'm sorry Ri",he said looking at me. "It's okay Luke",I said watching the screen and Calum and Michael scream at each other. "I'm sorry I really am",he said pouting. "It's fine I promise",I said playing with his flat hair. His expression changed almost immediately and now he was smiling and looking at the screen.

Hey Aren't You The New KidOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara