One of Her Boys - HongJoong

Hongjoong was baffled when Wooyoung knocked on his door to let him know that Yeonjun wanted to talk with him. What could this boy want to talk with him? 

Hongjoong tried his best to appear strong after Ilea announced that she started to date Yeonjun, but in fact he hated the idea. What he hated even more was the fact that Ilea got to meet him through him. 

His member, Wooyoung, who was besties with him got Ilea to know Yeonjun. The duo were good friends as they were both 99ers along with Changbin, a member of Chan's. Yeonjun visited them once they were hanging out as a trio and apparently the charms of Yeonjun affected her more than anyone could have expected.  

Hongjoong never practically forgave himself for that, even though the logical part of his mind was telling him it wasn't his fault. Yeonjun was also Changbin's friend. If this was anyone's  fault, it was Chan's fault as much as it was his but Hongjoong just couldn't brush this feeling off.

"Hyung, are you going to see Yeonjun or not? He said he really needed to talk to you. It's not that I am pushing you for it, but I'd feel better if you would give me an answer at least."

Hongjoong nodded. He knew better than turning a boy down who just fell in love as he did once. Also, even though it was hard for him to accept this, Chan as the first boyfriend of Ilea set a welcoming tone in their relationship which caused him to feel more at ease at the beginning and he didn't want to be that person to ruin it all. 

"Thanks hyung. I'll call him here, he was waiting by the elevator."

Hongjoong suddenly snapped.

*Here?! Is he here?!*

"No no no! Tell him to go downstairs, he can wait for me at the lobby. I'll find him downstairs after I finish this, it won't take long."

"Ok hyung, chill. I'll tell him okay? Geez!"

Hongjoong just rolled his eyes at Wooyoung. He'd normally not leave it there but he had bigger things to worry about.

He collected his mind while he was saving the last changes he made on the new track he was working on and locked the laptop, which became a habbit after the incident during his trainee days. He felt his heartbeat raising when he was to leave the studio.

*Calm down, he is just a hoobae. He is not your boyfriend.*

Hongjoong mentally slapped himself for even thinking that. If he would like men, he was sure it would be Seonghwa which actually would save him a lot of energy instead of falling for a polyamarous girl yet here he was.

He found Yeonjun and his tall ass shyly waiting in the lobby unlike his general extrovert attitude.

"Hey Yeonjun, cat got your tongue? Are you okay?"

"Ah, hyung. Are you here? Thanks for agreeing to see me."

Hongjoong knew Yeonjun was thinking "even after I also became your girlfriend's boyfriend" and honestly Hongjoong was thinking the same.

"That's okay, where shall we go. I heard you needed my advice, so shall we drink some soju while talking?"

"Would that be okay for you hyung? I know you'll have to go to the radio station tomorrow."

Hongjoong just nodded and pushed Yeonjun from the shoulder to get him going.

"I am fine. Let me treat you."

They went to a soju tent nearby that Hongjoong knew and talked about random stuff on the way. Yeonjun became tense as they sat to the table.

"Hey, calm down. It is okay."

They asked for 3 bottles of soju. Hongjoong had initially intented for two, but after seeing Yeonjun, he realized the younger one would need more to open up.

After they both had their first shot, Yeonjun finally opened up.

"Hyung, I am sorry. Even though I liked Ilea, I never wanted to date her. I never made a pass at her, I didn't know she'd fall for me either."

Hongjoong swallowed another shot after Yeonjun's words and poured another one for the younger. Those days weren't easy, to be able to accept this all, but he thought he came to terms with it.

"I know our relationship cooled down because of that and you had avoided your members because of me too. I have no excuse whatsoever. I just am so sorry."

Hongjoong wanted to calm Yeonjun down, but it was right. It was the primary reason he hadn't been returning back to the dorms for a while back then. Becuse everytime Wooyoung or San talked to him on the phone his blood would boil and he'd break someone's heart unnecessarily. Now, it was all better.

"It is okay now, Yeonjun. I'll be honest as you were honest as well. It wasn't easy to come to terms with it, but I managed that. You are still a part of my life and you would be even if you weren't friends with Wooyoung before. Plus, I am glad it is you than some trash guy. At least I know that you are a decent guy who won't hurt Ilea and if you do, well I still can beat you."

The last part was only half joke, yet Yeonjun had no idea about it. Hongjoong, purposely didn't correct him. Maybe this was better.

"Who told you that I am avoiding the members though?"

"Both Young and San mentioned some incidents at first, then they said you weren't coming back to the dorms nowadays after being a little sensitive. The timeline was matching up, so I combined the pieces."

Yeonjun wasn't a dumb guy, but Hongjoong was sure this wasn't only combining the pieces. He still decided to remain quiet. If he wanted to hide who shared this with him, so be it. It was one of the guys anyway.

"Hyung, can I come and see you more often when I come visit the gang? I don't want to lose contact with you, you are a cool hyung and I want to drink something with you time to time."

Hongjoong smiled to himself when he realized how soft Yeonjun's heart was even though how hard he appeared to the world. Ilea, once again, had chosen a nice guy.

"Only if you are buying!"

"Sure thing, hyung. Just tell me what do you want!"

"I heard you drink well whiskey? Buy me something expensive."

As Yeonjun started to brag about all the good whiskeys he collected from the world and how he'd be willing to share them all with him, Hongjoong felt his last wall for Yeonjun fall. No, he wasn't going to hold a grudge against this guy, he was just as in love as Hongjoong was.