Veneer

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆.
   .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚      .  .   ˚ .            

Requested by @kitkatcatkat

Friends to lovers

NSFW
All characters are aged up!

Authors POV

You were Velvet and Veneers long time friend. You've known them since high school, and when they decided to pursue their dreams of being famous you did everything you could to help and support them. Right now, they had just finished performing a show. You made sure there was water and some snacks ready for them in their dressing rooms back at home. Velvet slams the door open and groans of exhaustion, she plops down at her vanity and takes the water, "thank you Y/N" she says. You smile at her and sit down with her. "Where's Veneer?" You ask, "he got caught up with a fan" she said.

You sit patiently waiting for him, your leg bouncing up and down from your nerves. Velvet observes you and smirks "I know you have a thing for my brother" she says. Your eyes widen "w-what? No.. I d-don't" you stutter from being caught off guard with her bold statement. She rolls her eyes and leans toward you "honey, anyone can see it from a mile away." She says placing a hand on your knee to stop the bouncing. You look up at her, "I'm not supposed to tell you this but he likes you too" she whispers. Your eyes widen, that can't be true can it?

Veneer enters the room, he's obviously not happy. Velvet leaves to obviously give you two alone time. Veneer sits at his vanity clearly in a mood. You sit beside him, "hey you okay?" You say worried. "Yeah I'm fine" he says. You can tell he isn't acting himself. "You can tell me Veneer, what happened?" You say placing your hand on his back. "It's just.. this fan I saw after the show.. At first he was super nice saying he's my biggest fan and whatnot.." he paused unsure if he should say it or not. "..but then he started commenting on my appearance, not in a good way." He replied. He look ashamed of the clothes he was wearing, slightly covering himself up.

You pull Veneer into a comforting hug, wrapping your arms around him. You rub his back and say soothingly "Veneer, you shouldn't listen to those idiots. You're perfect just the way you are. Your style is glamorous and way better than anyone's I've ever seen." He starts to lightly cry against your neck, you can feel his warm tears drip down your collarbone. You weren't sure what else to say, so you started to hum a tune your mother used to sing to you whenever you were like this. It used to calm you down instantly. His cries slowly stopped after a few minutes, at this point you felt like a mother cradling her child and It felt nice. You weren't expecting to have a moment like this with him, you've never seen him open up this much even with knowing him for such a long time.

After humming the song, you pull away from him to be met with his tired face, his eyes were slightly red from the crying and the makeup he had been wearing was slightly smeared and on your blouse. You look into his eyes, seemingly in a trance "i love you" you say in a whispery voice. Veneer's eyes widened and you realized you said that out loud. "You.. love me?" He repeated, you couldn't get out of this one. "I do Veneer, I have for a long time." You say. Veneers eyes softened and he smiled at you, he placed his hands on yours and kissed you gently. You could taste his smudged green lipstick on your lips. You returned the kiss, leaning in further to deepen it. A few moments pass and you pull away. Your foreheads pressed against each other.

"I feel the same way Y/N.. I love you too" he whispers. You smile and hug him again, feeling his warmth on your body. "You should rest Veneer, you look exhausted" you say, he chuckles. You both head to his bedroom, and he changes into a more comfortable outfit and sits on his bed. You were about to leave when he stopped you "aren't you joining me?" He asks innocently. You turn to him and smiled, getting into the bed with him. He snuggles up with you, his arms wrapped around your waist and legs intertwined with yours. You look up at him and smile, he smiles back. You don't realize it but your leg is brushing up against his crotch. He tries his best not to get hard, but the way you look right now and his clear view of your cleavage was not helping. You felt sometimes pressed against your leg, something hard. You move your leg again and Veneer lets out a small moan.

In shock you look at him, a blush on his face, and he looks nervous. "Veneer... is that your-" "yes" he cuts you off clearly embarrassed. "It's okay Veneer, it's nothing to be embarrassed about" you say, you get an idea and start to rub your leg against it even more and little more harder. He covers his mouth and whimpers into it. "Let me help you take care of that yeah?" You say seductively. You get under the blanket and take out his hard cock. It springs up, already leaking with precum. You take the tip into his mouth and start to suck gently on it, using your tongue to lick the slit here and there. His hand on your head, lightly pulling at your hair as you pleasure him. He's trying so hard to be quiet, how cute. Suddenly theres a knock on the door and Velvet opens it "you good Veneer? I heard some noises coming from your room" she says. Thank god you're under the blanket, but this gives you a wild idea.

You take his in his cock whole, keeping it in your mouth. Veneer is on the verge of screaming your name already. "I'm fine Vel j-just chilling in my bed... alone" he says, trying his best not to give away whats going on. Velvet looks at him with suspicion but leaves the room without any further questions. He lifts the blanket up and looks at you. "You could've gotten us caught!" He whisper yelled, "thats what makes it fun" you say smirking. He then lifts you up and lays you down on the bed, he gets on top of you, surprised from his sudden mood change you look up at him. "You think thats fun? Almost humiliating me in front of my sister?" He says. Your heart races, this is hot. "Yeah, what are you gonna do about it?" You say in a bratty tone. He takes his cock and lines it up to your entrance, he hesitates watching your reaction to everything he does. Instead of giving you what you want, he moves his cock to your clit and rubs his tip with it. The sensation driving the both of you wild.

You moan under him, getting a little too loud he covers your mouth with one of his hands. He uses his other hand to pull up your top, revealing your tits in a black bra. He pulls the bra down and starts to rub and massage one of your tits. Suddenly you felt his cock enter you. The sudden pleasure driving you mad, you buck your hips to match his pace. As Veneer felt himself get close he stops, pulling himself out of you. Disappointed you look up at him. He then leans down crashing his lips onto yours. You feel his tongue slip inside of your mouth. One of his hands finds your clit and he begins to rub it intensely. You moan into his mouth from the feeling. The butterflies in your stomach are going crazy, you never thought you would be having sex with your crush and long time friend but it felt right, it felt amazing.

Ending the make out sesh he starts kissing at your neck, leaving hickies and bite marks all over it. Everyone will know you belong to him. His kisses lead to your tits, kissing, sucking, and licking your sensitive nipples. Then his kisses trail down your stomach to your pussy. He spreads it open with his fingers and looks at it with hunger and lust. "You have the most perfect pussy" he says before licking and sucking on your throbbing clit. Your hands grab and pull at his hair as he pleasure you np man or woman ever could. Feeling his slick wet tongue move in circles and side to side, he slips a finger inside you, pushing in and out. You could feel yourself getting close. "I- I'm getting close Veneer." You moan out. As soon as you said that he stopped. You whine from the teasing. He gets back on top of you and shoves his cock inside. Thrusting in and out at a fast pace. You close your eyes and tilt your head away, but he grabs your face and forces you to look at him, "look at me" he says "i want to look into your eyes as i fill you with my load" he says in between pants and groans.

He put two of his fingers into your mouth. He watches as you look into his eyes, the combination of moaning, the smell and the way you look under him right now drives him to his edge. You could feel his cum filling your now stretched hole. The sensation making you cum all over his cock. You're both a panting mess. He collapses next to you, holding you close to him. You both lay there for a few minutes before you break the silence. "I love you Veneer" he smiles "i love you too Y/N" he replies. "We should take a shower" you say, Veneer smiles at the idea, as soon as you stood up you felt your legs shake and you almost fall, Veneer catches you just in time. "Guess i went a little too hard, im sorry" he says, you giggle "it was worth it" you say. He helps you walk into the bathroom and he starts to run a bath instead of the shower. How sweet. He fills the tub with bubbles and other soaps that smelled delicious. He got into the tub first then helping you in, your back against his chest as you both soak and relax in the hot water. Your phone buzzed and you looked at the notification, it was from Velvet. 'Could you guys be any louder?'

I hope you enjoyed! <3