20 ⋆*・゚:⋆ different shine.

Start from the beginning

Ara shook her head and started to make her way downstairs. When she finally reached her siblings in the kitchen she made sure to flick Charlie's forehead in passing, causing him to extend his foot and making her stumble slightly. She stuck her tongue out at him and he threw her a rude gesture as she turned around and strutted towards the twins.

"Why do you want me to go so badly?" questioned Ara once she was in front of them.

They looked at each other and then back at Ara.

"No reason."

Ara eyed them suspiciously before shrugging and making her way over to the fireplace where Ron and Mr. Weasley stood.

"Why does Charlie look like he wants to murder you?" whispered Ron when Ara was near enough.

"He's sensitive," Ara shrugged, not bothering to turn her head and see her older brother's face.

"We are going by Floo," said Mr. Weasley, breaking off Ron and Ara's talking. "I'll go first, then you two boys,"—he pointed at Fred and George— "then Ara and then Ron."

Mr. Weasley got in the fireplace, grabbed a handful of floo powder and said loud and clear, "Number 4 Privet Drive." He vanished in emerald green flames and  the twins quickly followed his lead, repeating the same steps and disappearing as well.

Finally, Ara made her way over, she grabbed her floo powder and stood in the fireplace, throwing down her handful and stating, "Number 4 Privet Drive!" She felt the world spinning for a moment before she landed on something, or rather someone.

"Ouch! Fred, no — go back, go back, there's been some kind of mistake — tell George not to — OUCH! Ara, no, there's no room, go back quickly and tell Ron —"

"OW! Ria, get off!" complained Fred.

Ara got off of Fred but she couldn't really move in the tiny space, she was squished in between the twins.

"You two need to lose a few pounds," Ara wheezed out, the left side of her face being disgustingly close to Fred's armpit, she scrunched up her nose, "Ew."

"Maybe Harry can hear us, Dad — maybe he'll be able to let us out —"

"Harry? Harry, can you hear us?"

Outside of the fireplace, the Dursleys rounded on Harry like a pair of angry wolverines.

"What is this?" growled Mr. Dursley. "What's going on?"

"They — they've tried to get here by Floo powder," said Harry, fighting a mad desire to laugh. "They can travel by fire — only you've blocked the fireplace — hang on —"

He approached the fireplace and called through the boards. "Mr. Weasley? Can you hear me?"

Somebody inside the chimney-piece said, "Shh!"

"Mr. Weasley, it's Harry . . . the fireplace has been blocked up. You won't be able to get through there."

"Damn!" said Mr. Weasley. "What on earth did they want to block up the fireplace for?"

"They've got an electric fire," Harry explained.

"Really?" said Mr. Weasley excitedly. "Eclectic, you say? With a plug? Gracious, I must see that. . . . Let's think . . . ouch, Ron!"

"What are we doing here? Has something gone wrong?" said Ron.

"Oh no, Ron," said Fred, very sarcastically. "No, this is exactly where we wanted to end up."

"Yeah, we're having the time of our lives here," said George, whose voice was muffled, as he was squashed against the wall.

"Ouch! Ron! Stop poking my ribs!" said Ara as she pushed Ron away, making him collide face-first into George, who pushed him away as well.