neljä (end)

Anyway blitzhoe and you now own your very own cheese grater, you guys grate cheese, Parmesan, cheddar, heck even brie if you don't care about a slushy ass mess of cheese that tastes like ear wax in a good way (it's impossible to grate brie).

Blitzø is grating cheese and all the sudden he grated his penis skin off ((goddamn it he put his dick in the cheese grater again))

He has to go to the hospital with you, the doctors say absolutely nothing, his dick had to be amputated.

Then you guys saw a goofy ass looking dear mf holding a sign up that says "please make a deal with me I'm desperate", it's Alastor obviously, but blitzø is fucking stupid so he goes over to Alastor.

Blitzø: "Yay a dealer"

Y/N: "that's not a fucking drug dealer stupid"

Blitzø: "😧"

Alastor: "PLEASE I'M DESPERATE, JUST GIVE ME YOUR SOU- I MEAN MAKE DEAL PLZ"

Blitzø: "I want unlimited ice cream"

Alastor: "okay so for unlimited ice cream you're gonna have to shake my hand, don't be shy SHAKE MAH HAN"

Blitzø: "okay geez tf shut up man I'll shake your damn hand"

Blitzhoe and Alastor shake hands, blitzø is fucking stupid, and you don't care because you don't feel like explaining to blitzø.

Anywayyyyy, blitzø fucking dies, he's now Alastor's, end of story, bye, go fuck yourselves, the story is over.

Like the story is fucking over, there's no point in staying to read this, leave, WHY ARE YOU STILL FUCKING READING AAAAGHK.

I. SAID. IT'S. OVER.

STOP.

I WILL SLEEP WITH YOUR MOTHER.

NOOOOO

GO AWAY

HELP

POLICE FUCKING HELP ME

THIS MF KEEPS READING THE FINISHED STORY

AASGGHGGHGGGGHHHHGH

WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT'S NOT ILLEGAL?!!!?!?

BECAUSE I WROTE THIS?!

IM SUING YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY TREE

666 NEWS WILL HEAR ABOUT THIS

NOOOOOOOO

AAAAAA

GO. AWAY.

HELP THIS READER KEEPS READING

* Fucking dies *