yksi

So basically you and blitzø met at a horse breeders place or whatever it's called. ((Yes the old y/n is very much dead but you don't know that yet, just yet.))
You moved in with him and we're in a relationship almost instantly because you didn't see his red flags because they weren't red flagging in your forbidden ground beef.

You've moved your cockatiel named Roberto in.

You're giving Roberto scritches and Millet and seeb because he will murder your entire family if you don't.

He bites the shit out of your finger and goes back into the cage and you fasten the 17 locks required to keep him in the cage, so he doesn't leave and grab a knife and kill you.

Cause he

WAKE UP IN THE MORNIN AND GOT MURDER ON MY(his) MINDD

Anyway you're done with the lil murderer named Roberto.

You go outside to look at and feed the damn horses whatever they frickin eat you could be feeding them McDonald's big macs idc, just feed the dang horses. 😟

You're literally marrying blitzø tomorrow.

Also loona isn't here anymore because Roberto brutally murdered her with a flame thrower.

"Hey bitch I'm going to Walmart" y/n said while running away to Walmart

You buy a 50lb block of that cheese you use a cheese grater for and that your taste buds have an orgasm when you eat it.

"What the actual fuck y/n, I told you to get arsenic for the whore called my ex (rehehe verosika) who I definitely didn't wrong in anyway, and I may or may not have stolen her credit card and her car and maxed the card on shitty horse back riding lessons and emptied the gas on the fucking car, i didn't tell you to get a 50lb block of cheese."
Blitzø said calmly.

"You didn't say anything about that bish " y/n said even calmer.

"Yes I did y/n, go to the corner, NOW" blitzø said even calmer than y/n.

Y/n doesn't go to the timeout corner because yes.
Blitzø gave up to feed a horse some staples.
You start singing
"IT'S JUST BENEATH THE SKIIN, I HIDE IT DEEP WITHIN, I MUST CONFESS I FEEL LIKE A MONSTER"
you stop because you fall asleep standing up doing the YMCA.