Memories

Lestat looks around as he is in a room with many doors as a note appears before him"watch each memory then you will wake up my love"he reads before lowering his hand.

He then walks to the first door which says twins death making him confused before he opens the door and he is sucked into the memory. He looks around as it seems to be winter as snow covered the ground as he hears giggling as he walks follows the sound before seeing to twin girls giggling as the play in the snow telling by there clothes it was the early tenth century.

"Sisters for ever Freya"a little Deena smiles.

"Sisters fore ever Deena "Freya smiles as the twin sisters hug as snow falls around them.

The memory then moves to Deena crying in front of what appeared her mother as an boy holds her as he cry's while there younger siblings watch.

"Your lieing she's not gone !"Deena Crys as the women kneels before her daughter in the snow "I'm sorry my daughter by the sickness has claimed her but do not worry we are traveling to a place were we don't have to worry about that"the women says with a smile before the memory goes black as he appears back in the center of the room filled with doors.

He then walks to the next one as the door said warrior on it before he opens it as he was sucked into another memory as he looks around a forest looking area before clashing is heard as he turns seeing a young teen Deena fighting with an older man who looked like her father he guess this was Mikael.

Deena was pushed to the ground "your still weak"the man spat.

Flashes were shown of her going from an innocent kid to a cold hearted warrior as he watches her cut away her enemies as blood splatters here and there as she cuts a men in half with her sword as she stands there breathing heavily in battle armor with painted symbols on her face of Viking symbols the memory fades as he appears back into the center of the room.

He then walks to the third door that's says turned as he opens it and is sucked into a memory. He looks around as a older Deena was shown with what looked like her younger sister Rebekah she told him about as they hide and wait until it was safe after the wolfs shifting she was out the stone window as Rebekah looks at a necklace as she goes to touch it but gets burned"ow ayana you burned me"Rebekah says shocked as Deena walks over checking on her sisters hand.

"That's cause it's not yours to touch"ayana says.

"Mother!"Deena hears niklaus yell as she picks up the end of her black woole dress and runs outside she sees her younger brother Klaus carrying a bloody henrick as she rushed over with tears"what happened!"she Crys dropping to her knees.

"We went to see the wolfs Change "niklaus says with tears making Deena look up at him in disbelief before there mother runs over with ayana as Deena gets up backing away as she cry's for she has lost another sibling.

It has been some time after dinner as Deena was shown in her night dress as she sits on her bed as candles lit the room giving it a glow before her door is opened by mikeal making her glare as she satnds up"what fo you want now "she asked before screaming in agony ad a sword was stabbed through her chest as she falls to the ground dead her eyes staring forward.

Lestat sits there and waits until she gasp awake as blood stains her dress as she looks around confused before smelling blood as mikeal walks in with a woman from the village "drink now"her father ordered.

Deena resisted at first before her blood lust took control as she latches onto the women's neck draining her hungryly before the head rolls off as mikeal backs away shocked before leaving.

Deena stands there breathing hard before screaming in pain holding her mouth before showing as her fangs grew out as her eyes darken with vines she was now a vampire as the memory fades before he was back into the center as he then gasp awake sitting up in the chair.

"You saw what you wanted"Deena asked leaning back in her chair.

"For now yes my love I'll learn more down the road"he says breathing heavily as he gets up walking over to his mate as he offers his hand to her.

"From this day forward I shall by loyal to you my mate"he says as she gently puts her hand in his as he kisses her hand before pulling her up as he wraps an arm around her face.

"Kiss me"she says feeling the mate bond get stronger while in his arms.

He didn't need to be told twice as he leans in and kissed his mate deeply as she hums wrapping an arm around his shoulders as they kiss passionately as everything fades.