The Double Date

Pipp and Zipp go on a double date with Hitch and Right Light.

At Mane Melody, Pipp and Jazz pampered Minty, the lead singer of The Dreamlands for her date with a pegasus stallion named Carrot Corn.

Pipp got started putting curlers in Minty's mane. Pipp hummed a tune to herself as she did so. The curlers were almost done, but there was still the mud mask, Minty had already had the cucumbers on. There was a mud container next to Pipp on the table. Pipp grabbed a small, round tub and put some facial mud on the Minty's face. Minty had a bright smile on her face as Rocky, who is doing another costumer.

"I got the hoof polish," Jazz said, got out her hoof file from her sash and gently tended to Minty's hooves.

Jazz file Minty's hooves and painted them with the color orange as Pipp put yellow eyeshadow on her.

Jazz took off the mud mask off from Minty's face as Pipp took off the curlers from Minty's mane. Minty looked at herself in the mirror in aww.

"Well, Pipp and Jazz, you two are the best at this." Minty said as she looked at her mane and pat it.

"Here at Mane Melody, we always help ponies and give them new styles." Pipp said.

Sparky was in his crib, who was babysitting by Pipp, while Hitch was working, he clapped and smiled as Minty walk up to him.

"You like it too right you cutie little dragon?!" Minty said in baby talk as she patted the baby dragon's head,

"Yay, as me and Hitch were dating, I keep an eye on Sparky, I'm like a future dragon mom, right little one?" Pipp said as she patted the baby dragon's head,

"Aww." Minty and Jazz said.

"Your a good babysitter, Pipp, you know that?" Jazz said.

"Yay, I know that." Zipp said as she came in the salon.

"Well Zipp, what brings you here?" Pipp said.

"Well sis, remember what you said about a double date right?" Zipp said.

"Yay?" Pipp said.

"Well Right Light ask me on a date and I want you a Hitch to come, what do you say?" Zipp said.

"OKAY, I would love too... But we need to get pampered! Jazz, get Rocky and Strawberry Rose to pamper us, we have a sister date tonight." Pipp said as Jazz agreed while Pipp smiled at Zipp, who smiled nervously.

...

Theme

Misty was at Alphabittle's house, who was her long lost father. Misty looked at photos when she was a filly.

"You like it, this was the first toy, I gave you, when your young." Alphabittle said as Misty looked at her fillyself holing a stuff bunnycorn.

"I once rememebered that I called her "Mrs. Bunnycorn." But now I call her "Madame Taffytail?" Misty said as Alphabittle chuckled.

"Yes, you did but well that too." Alphabittle said, Misty saw a photo of a female unicorn who was with her father and her.

"Is that my mom?" Misty said.

"(Sign) yes, that's her." Alphabittle said.

"What is she like? I was young." Misty said as she give the photo to her father.