____________________

Jisung picked the new letters from his lockers and pushed them in his bag .

He went to his dorm . He sat at his study table and repeat his routine . Reading those letters and crying . Everything became a routine for him .

He also made sure that no one knows about these letters .

Among these letters , there were some love letters too but his negative thoughts erased those and set his mind that he is useless and worthless .

These days his nightmares got worse day by day.  He would always wake up with sweat and tears .

But today is different . Not his nightmares but him waking up .

' Hannie , I love you . You know that . Your my pet hannie so I am your owner . '
' I am sorry , please I will do anything please '

' anything . Then I want you . Right now . Please give yourself to me . I will accept it '

' please anything but that please '

' NO hannie . I can't. I only want that.  I want you '

Jisung was picked up and was thrown on the man's shoulder as he squirmed under him trying to get out .

The man hit jisung and told him to be quiet .

That day was hell for him . He was forced .

' Someone save me please . Someone please save me . Help me Hel- '

" Jisung " " JISUNG "

Jisung woke up but he didn't wake up alone . He saw minho's face . It was worried . Minho immediately hugged jisung and tried to calm him down .

But jisung pushed him away . He didn't want to but that girls words were embedded in his heart and mind . ' I will always watch you '

Jisung pushed minho to his door and pushed him out . Minho was refusing to go but he lost . Jisung locked his door and stared at him . " I am sorry minho . I am really sorry " .

_______________

The same routine next day . Same letters , same crying . Everything is same until the evening . The biggest change has occurred.  It is bad or not I don't know .

Jisung walked to the dorm and opened the door to see minho standing or leaning on the wall near his bedroom door .

Jisung tried to get away without getting noticed . He tiptoed to the door but was stopped when minho called him .

" jisung " minho said .

Minho is tired by everything.  It frustrated him everyday . He hated it . He hated the feelings whe  someone touched jisung or someone talking to him .

Today he saw jisung talking to none other than that bastard jaeyun .

Jaeyun placed his hand on jisung shoulder and talked to him . He hated how jaeyun eyes sparkled whenever jisung smiled or laughed .

He hated it every bit of it . He wanted to kill that bastard then and there but he controlled it . His veins started showing up . He clenched his jaw hard .

His anger was even more fueled up when jaeyun leaned closer to jisung ear and he was confident that jaeyun lips slightly touched jisung cheek .

Jaeyun ruffled jisung fluffy hair . He patted it . He even hugged him afterwards .

His overwhelming desire to snatch jisung away from him and make him his is too hard to control .

He wanted to make jisung his at any cost .