" Make sure to watch "

En başından başla

Except for the fact, that you overslept. Bada's class started at 9 am and when you woke up it was 9:45. So when you woke up you were in a panicked state of mind. Thankfully you had planned everything ahead so at least you weren't completely caught off guard.

But you weren't completely sure how you should dress. You couldn't wear something you wear a lot, and you didn't want to stand out. Sorting through your clothes you picked
out something simple. You made sure to wear a mask and hat to be safe. And with that, you left the house.

On your way there, notifications on your phone popped up. When you stopped, you quickly checked.

My sea 🌊

I'll be at mu:tudio today. Teaching some new choreography there, can't wait to tell you abt it later.

love you 🩷

Mina Myoung

Bada's studio is studio 4A, text me when you get here. I'll get JJ to bring you to the class.

Your heart fluttered at Bada's message, she was always the sweetest girlfriend ever. Your mind was at ease by Mina's text, knowing that everything was ready for you at the studio. And with that, you drove to the studio.

Bada's class had been going on for the past hour now. She was teaching her choreography to the song " Takeout ". This choreography was more sensual than her usual choreography. It was a risk going out of her style, but it seemed like everyone in the class was enjoying it. Everyone was laughing and enjoying their time in the studio. So Bada felt at ease.

Until someone randomly stepped into the studio.

After arriving at the studio, JJ took you to the studio but stopped right at the door.

" You don't want to get noticed right? " JJ whispered.

" Yeah, why do you ask? " You whispered.

" Well, Minny is helping with sound and videography. I told her you were coming, so you can just stay with her. " JJ giggled.

" Ugh JJ you're a lifesaver, " you hugged JJ and she kept laughing.

" Now go on in there! " JJ pushed you inside the studio.

When you walked into the studio, everyone turned around. You bowed and made your way over to Minny who sat next to the speaker. She got up from her seat and hugged you. You got comfortable next to her watching the class in front of you.

Bada thought it was a bit strange that a girl randomly joined her class. And she wasn't dancing. Rather she was sitting down talking to Minny. It left her a tad bit uncertain. But she had a class to teach, no time for questions to be asked.

While sitting down, you get the perfect view of your girlfriend. She wore a pair of black joggers, a loose black shirt, and a flannel. Her hair was tied up in a bun and a mask adorned her face. Her appearance was one thing, but seeing her in the element was a whole other experience. The way she directed everyone was so attractive. She was very patient with all her students and made sure everyone was on the right track. Not to mention whenever the music played she naturally flowed with it effortlessly. You couldn't help but awe at the sight.

"You're a really lucky girl you know, " Minny whispered.

" What do you mean? " You turned your attention to Minny.

" The amount of people in here who'd want to be in your place is practically everyone here. Everyone wants to date Bada, be with Bada, touch Bada- " Minny started.

You covered her mouth and she started laughing. Your face went bright red at her comment. You moved your hand from her mouth to cover your face and she just started laughing even louder.