Dude, Your Brothers?

I woke up to my smashed alarm blaring again. "Damn, I really need to get a new one.." sighed and got up. I stretched then went to the bathroom.

I looked out the window and it was still pretty dark outside. I brush my hair then I did say I would brush my ears and tail.

I flattened my ears and brushed them outward, that was the easy part, now the tail. I really just don't like the feeling of brushing my tail.

I slowly brush my tail, gagging while I do it. I slammed the brush on the counter as soon as I was done. Then I changed into a pair of shirts and a sports bra.

I'm going for a morning jog, and maybe try to get some pushups, situps, or pullups somewhere before school starts.

I put my hair up into a messy bun on the top of my head and I get my ear pods and phone ready for me to listen to music.

I walk out the door and start to jog down the block. Once I'm done with that block I go down one more. Which actually where the school is. I run past the school, there are some cars there but not a lot.

I then decide to run one more block before going back and to get ready for school. "Ah shit.. I forgot to bring damn water.." i groan realizing that i have to run 3 more blocks until i have to get home.

So, in the first block it's getting light out. I look at my watch while running and it's 5:43 I have 47 minutes until my first class.

I ran the first block, but on my second I saw a familiar blue head. "Ruby?" "Dante?"

I restate his name in the same questioning manner. "Oh uh, hey-" I say panting. "Uh hey- are you ok? And what in the world...are you wearing!?"  He said blushing.

"I was going for a morning jog, but-uh-i forgot water.." I say rubbing my nape and smiling nervously. "Oh, we can go to my house, it's only a few minutes there. You can get your water there." Dante said, winking at me.

I rolled my eyes. "Fine, you're lucky I'm desperate." I say jogging ahead of him. "Hey- wait up!" Dante said running towards me.

We talked for the last five minutes until we reached Dante's house. Dante stepped on the door step and opened the door for me while bowing.

I chuckled at his antics and walked inside. "Wow, you have a nice ho-" I got off by a loud voice. "Dante! I swear to God if you brought another gir- oh. Hey Kitten."

"Hold up, KITTEN??" Gene stated again.

"Hold up, GENE??" I stated, surprised to see him hear. "HOLD UP. did you just call her..kitten?" Dante cringed at Gene.

"Ok, wait. What are you doing here?" I asked pointing at Gene. "I live here. I'm his brother." He said plainly. I looked at Dante. "Dude, your brothers?" I asked looking at Dante, he just nodded in response.

"And yes, I know it's so cringe to be called kitten. Don't get me started." I say walking towards the fridge and getting out a bottle of water. There was an island in the kitchen so I could see where the fridge was.

"I live here, but what are you doing here?" Gene said, now pointing at me. I swallowed the water that I desperately needed. "Water." I say then go back to chugging the water down.

"Water? That's it?" Gene asked, I bit shocked. "Yep, now I'll be on my way. Thank youuu." I say about to go back outside. "Hey-! What about my thank you kiss? He got it!" Dante said pointing to Gene.

I chuckled. "A thank you kiss? Alright, if that's what you desire." I say shrugging and walking over to give Dante a kiss on the cheek.

I lean over and kiss Dante's cheek then go back to walking out, but before I walked out the door I heard Gene say, "I'm never letting her do that again." He said disgusted.