Chapter 337 - 340

Start from the beginning

Su Yan was woken up by Xiao Xiao. Before she could get out of bed, the doorbell of the villa rang, so she hurriedly put on her slippers to open the door. When she saw Wang Xiaoxue, Su Yan smiled and said, "You're here so early? Why didn't you sleep in on Sunday?"

Wang Xiaoxue smiled and said, "I've long lost the habit of sleeping late, so I rushed over."

After saying that, she handed a pink bag in her hand to Su Yan. The design of the pink bag was simple, and only a very beautiful logo was printed on it.

Su Yan took the bag and asked, "Do you want to have breakfast together?"

Wang Xiaoxue shook her head. "No, I've already eaten on the way here."

Su Yan shrugged. "Oh, then forget it. Anyway, you can only eat toast for breakfast with me, but can you at least come in for a cup of tea?"

Wang Xiaoxue was flattered and said, "Then, then I won't stand on ceremony."

Wang Xiaoxue changed into her slippers and sat on the sofa. In fact, it wasn't her first time coming in. At the end of last year, she had to come to the villa almost every day.

Chapter 338: Do You Not Like Me Anymore?

Su Yan bought this villa when she was in her third year of university. Because it was quite far from the university, she spent most of her time living at the university. Later, when she just graduated, she married Wei Zhou before she even received her graduation certificate. Therefore, this villa remained vacant for another three years. It wasn't until she divorced Wei Zhou last year that Su Yan became the real owner of this villa.

The villa was designed by Su Yan herself from the inside out. When she handed the design blueprint to the developer, the developer was shocked. He wanted to hire her as the design director with a high salary but was rejected. Wang Xiaoxue became her secretary in the same year. It was also from this villa that she gradually began to understand Su Yan and walked into Su Yan's life.

"Xiaoxue?" Su Yan asked.

"Huh? Oh, President Su, I'm sorry. I was just thinking about the past," Wang Xiaoxue said absent-mindedly.

"The past?" Su Yan was puzzled.

"Yes, it was the year you bought this villa. It was also the year I became your secretary. Your villa's design is really good. The layout is perfect and the spatial sense is good. Every area can be used to the greatest extent," Wang Xiaoxue said.

"Are you flattering me to my face?" Su Yan said as she brewed tea.

"President Su, you are really an impressive person. No matter what you do, you can do it to the best of your ability. Moreover, I am very envious of you because you have always been very clear about what you want, just like when you designed this villa. You clearly knew what kind of villa you wanted," Wang Xiaoxue said sincerely.

After following Su Yan for so long, she had long regarded Su Yan as her idol. In her eyes, there was nothing in this world Su Yan wouldn't understand. Moreover, Su Yan was very well-rounded. She was simply a genius!

For example, when it came to designing, ordinary people might need to work hard and constantly train to reach a certain level. However, a genius like Su Yan didn't need to. She could easily reach a level that ordinary people couldn't reach. Moreover, she was very efficient in everything she did and she learned things very quickly. If such a person wasn't a genius, then what was a genius?