"Lemme change." She turn her camera off and the girls nodded, talking to one another and Yoon-Seo saying that she'll be wearing a red dress to match with Min-Ji's top, she smiles at that and Se-Eun also will be wearing red clothes and they manage to urge Jung-Won to do the same. Putting on her black stockings before she wear the mini skirt with a slit on the side, looking at herself in the mirror, she like how it turned out to be.

"You're so pretty."

"It looks nice."

The two girls gush over it, she smile and pull out a high heeled mary hane shoes, if they estimate it it would be probably 3 or 4 inches high and it was chunky, Yoon-Seo ask her how can she walk in those type of shoes. "Years of practice." Min-Ji laugh it out before bidding good-bye to them as they had already said they'll be getting ready. Min-Ji didn't put on her shoes first and fix her hair in a wavy style and put on her headband. She didn't match glam herself up as she just put on a makeup that matches her outfit, not putting too much, just enough to look clean and be decent in front of Kyung-Jun.

She didn't even notice that the time was ticking quite fast, it always happens when she was busy with putting her makeup and fixing her hair, time is so fast that she almost curse when she heard the doorbell ring downstairs. No one was home, her parents was busy, typical, and she was an only child.

Putting on her shoes and grabbing a black purse that only fits her wallet and her phone as well as her lipglossz she walk the stairs fast but carefully.

Sighing as she fix her hair once more before opening the door, her eyes widen seeing Kyung-Jun with a red rose in his hand, it wasn't a bouquet like how the other wanted or would thought of him to give her, but it was a single rose. Min-Ji wanted to chuckle at the thought, she did mention that she doesn't really like receiving big bouquet or whatnot, she did receive few bouquets from him here and there, and thought that what if he just show up with a single flower in his hand?

And look, it did happen.

"You look beautiful." Kyung-Jun complimented and she smiles, linking her arms on his, the two of them are matching, red top and black bottoms. It suited him, when they were in front of his motorcycle, he climb on it and Min-Ji sit with her both legs on one side. It is fun having a long ride with him in his bike, even if she were in a dress or a skirt, it's fine.

"Hold on tight, princess." He chuckle as Min-Ji tighten her grip on his stomach, pinching him when he suddenly grab her hands and let it sit right on top of his abdomen. Leaning her chin on his head as he then started his bike, the air blew past the two of them and they both stayed silent. Min-Ji didn't really expect Kyung-Jun to buy cars or ride them, it was like him when he suddenly arrive in her house with his bike on their first date.

Looking up the sky, the stars couldn't really be seen that much because of light pollution. Once, Kyung-Jun showed her a place on top of a hill, he arrive in her house with his Dad's car so it wouldn't be hard for them to climv the hill with a bike. There, Min-Ji was awestruck looking at the millions star shining brightly on their own, if only there weren't lights down, they could possibly see more bright stars from the distance. Kyung-Jun did promise her that if they'll get the chance, he'll take her where they can see the stars and even the Milky Way. She is excited for that day.

Holding out his hand on her, she grab it and jump on the pavement, they were at a park in the subdivision, there were lots of people there, waiting for the fireworks but Kyung-Jun grab her hands and connect it with his as he guided her somewhere they'll be alone, no one can disturb their peace that they deserve.

It was much higher and further away from the park, Min-Ji kinda regretted on wearing heels as she didn't expect to climb. Kyung-Jun even offered to carry her but she shook her head and tighten her hold on his hand until they finally arrive in a tree, there was a blanket underneath it with a basket.  So he did planned this. Chuckling, Min-Ji took a sit as Kyung-Jun patted the spot next to him, placing his jacket on her legs as she then lean her head on his shoulder.