Beomgyu stood there looking at the necklace with blank expression that taehyun didn't get mad at him which he is grateful to god. But what concerned him more about taehyun is that Eundal, ex girlfriend of him.

He get way much curious who is that Eundal and why does they broke up. "Is that could reason, why he lost trust in love?" Beomgyu thought then suddenly he heard loud thunder storm from outside which made him flinched.

"Aish!? It's raining?" He looked outside to saw its raining so he thought go upstairs and just sleep now or trying to Because, he already had lots of things going around his mind.

In yeonjun side

Yeonjun was sitting at the living room alone while waiting for soobin to came back, because the way he left the house in furious, he can't help but it's just made him worried for him. It's was only him now at the living room.

"Few days ago he had panic attack what if something again happen to him?" He mumbled with a pout as he rest his face on the back of his palm.

Suddenly he heard a loud noise of thunder storm which made him flinched by the sudden noise. He turns up to the window and saw it's was raining as his eyes went wide.

"Seriously? Mr choi is outside and it's already raining like crazy?" He muttered, and now he becomes more worried for the older. He felt something warm beside him as he looked beside him and noticed Marley was rubbing his head against yeonjun's thigh.

"Oh it's you" he put his hand on Marley's head and softly patted his fur. Marley climbed up to on his lap and lay down. "You're also worried for your Appa right?" He mumbled to him and sighed.

On the other side

Soobin  was driving back home in this crazy rain, his mind was still a mess and he can't focus on driving now. Lots of things from his past was still coming in his mind which was creating total chaos in his mind and he lost his focus.

He was about to get hit with another car but he turns his car to other side and his car went to other side then get hit with a Street lamp. His head bumped into the steering .

He opened the door and fall out of his car on the road, breathing heavily so much. It's doesn't matter that he get soaked in the rain, he just want to wash off his thoughts which he wants to forget.

He slowly gets up from the ground and slowly stepped forward but his knees gave up which made him again fall on the ground.

He don't know what to do now, his all tangled up right now, where should he go? What should he do now?. Every path for him is already closed.

After a long time he let out his emotions, tears started roll down from his eyes as he cry out loud, he knows that there is no one who will see him crying, or hears his sobs because the road is all empty now. It's was raining like crazy.

The sounds of his sobs get blended with the sounds of rain. He lay down on the road fill with water strains, rained on. He let his inner emotions then Suddenly he remembers about something.

"Doyun? So your name is Doyun?, what does Doyun means Actually?"

"Uhm, Doyun means Path or allow, that's what I get to know from a boy"

"Path? Then you should bound to carve your own path, through the world then find a right track of life"

He slowly gets up from the ground and leaned towards his car. "My path? Doyun? What am I supposed to do now" He mumbled and runs his hand through his wet hairs.

He thought about something while getting back into his car, he reversed his car then started to drove towards his home.

Yeonjun put down the magazine on the table as he whined, "where the hell is this man?" he make a annoyed face while getting up from the couch. "Leave it, I am going back to sleep!" He said to himself and was about to go back to his room but suddenly he heard someone rang the bell

"Oh? Is he back already?" He mumbled, walking towards the main door and opened it to see soobin standing there all soaked. "Omg? Mr choi are you okay!?" He pull the older inside and closed the door.

He made soobin sit on the couch and took off his wet suit. "Mr choi, why are you being all wet? You comes back with your car right? Wait lemme bring you a towel!?" Without saying anything Soobin just stared at the younger who rushed towards his room and bring a towel with him.

"Here" soobin took the towel from his hand and started to dry his hairs. "Mr choi, do you want to eat anything now? Or should I make something warm for you, let cook kimchi jjigae for you, also you should get changes" Yeonjun said and ran back to the kitchen.

Soobin put down the towel and looked at the kitchen to the younger who was busy. He slowly stood up from the couch and went to the kitchen. He walked into the kitchen and yeonjun looks at him.

"Mr choi why are you here, you should go to your room and get change or you will catch cold" Yeonjun said while going toward other side to take out a bowl from the cabinet

He opened the top cabinet and started to look for a bowl as it's was plates in the front, His back was showing towards soobin.

He was busy looking for bowl but suddenly he felt someone appeared from his behind and wrapped his arms around his waist, hugged him from behind and it's doesn't take him time to got that it's actually soobin.

He froze at his spot, he feels his heart skipped a beat as he doesn't know what to do now or say. "Mr-r choi-i" , "sorry, Please stay like this for some moments" Soobin whispered to him, cold but gentle tone, enough to make anyone feel shiver only by his voice.

Yeonjun didn't move a bit or he don't know why all of sudden Soobin is being like this but he didn't move away because he feels that soobin actually need it, he needs someone affection or a hug, maybe he is going through a lot.

He put down the bowl on the counter and place his hand over soobin's arm. Soobin tightened his arms around his waist and hide his face under yeonjun's neck, the same smell, the smell which made him feels calm.

"It's you right? The boy from Nowon-gu?" Soobin whispered to him which made yeonjun kinda confused as he asked in back, "The boy? What are you talking about Mr choi?".

"Everything will be okay, don't cry, it's was you right? Who gave me the warmest hug ever in my life in a cold snowy night when we were just kid being abused by our parents " Yeonjun mind went blank and his jaw dropped, he can't believe that soobin was the kid that he comfort that night.

"Mr choi-i, it was you-u?", "Please don't move, I needs the hug now, the same hug with your warm, please stay like this, i beg you" Soobin whispered, his voice was kinda cracked.

He never knew that a mafia could be this weak, maybe there is something deep behind it. It's doesn't matter if your a mafia or something when your living a suffocating life with pain, sorrow, no happiness.

Yeonjun can heard sobbing sounds beside him as he let out a sigh and hold soobin's arm. "It's okay Mr choi, sometimes life get too hard, I understand it" he whispered back to the older.

They stayed like this for a long time, one was suffering from his past life and another was healing him, even though he didn't had a good life either.

TADA!! how was the part!?!?! Hope you guys enjoyed it!?!?!?!

Don't forget to vote and comment, also follow me!?!?. Bye