New Beginning❤

Next morning

Payu woke up first and he was very happy as after five yrs his darling was sleeping on his chest.Remembering everything wht happened between them he kissed Rain's forehead and tears fall from his eyes to Rain's eyes while kissing.Which make Rain wake up.He looked at Payu.And Payu gave him a smile and said good morning but Rain didn't gave any expression instead he hugged Payu tightly and they stayed like this for some minutes.Then they got up from the bed, got ready and left for the city/home.

On the way:

Payu:so as we patched up so can I call u darling again like before?

Rain:hmmm

(said in a cold expression while looking at his phone...
So tht he won't blush )

Payu:wht hmm....
Say yes clearly darling.....

Now Rain couldn't stop himself and starts getting red like a tomato🤭

Payu:aww.....
You look so cute when u blush....
Especially when it's for me......

Rain starts looking outside the window coz he couldn't stop himself from blushing.....

Rain:instead of flirting can u drive fast I have to go to the office also....

Payu starts to give Rain flirtatious look....

Rain:look in the front bastard.....

After an hour of driving they arrived at the city and Payu dropped Rain to his house...

Payu:Sir my tip?

Rain:wait...
U seriously want money for driving?

Payu:my tip is ur lips darling....

Blood starts to arrive at Rain's cheeks...

Rain:just leave...

Payu:if I came out to take my tip it's not going to be good for u....

Hearing this Rain came and pecks on Payu's lips and ran towards his direction.Payu just smiled at Rain's cuteness.And then he also came to his house....

Pai:where have u been Payu the whole night?

Payu:actually Me and Rain went to far outside the city...
So that's why we have to stay at a small hotel.....

Payu said by giving a very happy smile and seeing this everyone understood something good happen....

Sky:after five yrs U r smiling like this.

Saifah:yes did U and Rain figured out everything?

Payu:wht if I say yes...
(said in exclamation)

Hearing this everyone was very happy and Sky also got one hope tht he can also be forgiven....

Pai:that's great but how?

Then Payu explained everything abt wht happened yesterday night and everyone was very happy for them.

Payu:ok now let me do my breakfast and freshen up coz I have to take Rain to his office also...

Pai:who is stopping U huh😏

Payu:Sky taught U very well abt how to be savage huh...

Sky:wait...
Now don't bring me between ur fights phi