"Don't drink it too much. You haven't had dinner yet."

"But it's so good!" Minji excitedly opened the fridge and poured the liquid into her glass.

"Minji, don't drink too much!" Hanni  shouted. Knowing her wife well, Minji would drink two or three glasses and said she only drank one.

"Alright, alright, geez." She quickly finished her fourth glass before pouring another one and walked back to the living room.

"How much did you drink?"

"It's only my second glass!" She lied.

Hanni rolled her eyes and went back to her magazine.

"Hanni, I have something to discuss."

"Hm? What about?"

"The apartment our parents gave us."

"What about it?"

"Should we use it now?"

"Why?"

"We're married and we're going to have kids. This house is too small."

"I'm not pregnant yet, Baby." Hanni's eyes softened at Minji's thoughtfulness.

"I mean, there's no rush for us to move."

"I know, but we can't just move out if you're already pregnant. Unless you promise me you won't lift a thing."

"You're not good at packing."

"Exactly! I just want to be prepared, you know? This is a serious matter. Your comfort is my priority."

"Thank you." Hanni snuggled to her lover and inhaled a breath happily. She felt so loved by Minji.

"So?" Minji caressed Hanni's arm softly.

"You want to ask for the key?"

"Do you think we should do that? I mean I have to lower my pride, obviously, but they did give it to us and they won't use it anyway."

"We'll do it together, okay? We both will lower our pride."

"Thanks." She gave the top of Hanni's head a peck.

"Another thing, though."

"Yes?"

"What do you say if we sell your car and change it?"

"To?"

"To a big, strong SUV."

"Why?"

"We just completed the credit for my car last year. I'm sad if we have to change that one."

"No, Baby. I mean why do you want to change the car?"

"Our kid is coming, Hanni. I want the best safety we can provide. We have two sedans, for what? I want a family car so I don't have to worry."

"Honey, you talk as if he's going to be here tomorrow no less." Hanni  laughed. Minji was so cute and she loved her for it.

"Again, I need to prepare things before he really comes, okay?"

"Your car is strong enough."

"But it will squash down if a tank runs over it." Minji argued.

"Why would we pass a tank?" Hanni  couldn't hold it anymore and burst up laughing for the nth time in less than fifteen minutes.

"We live in a peaceful city, Minji."

"What if it happens?" Minji asked seriously.

"You're thinking too much, Honey." Hanni touches Minji's cheek.