He quickly went into the kitchen, where he found Rody. He was sitting in the middle of the kitchen floor, holding his right hand with a look of pain on his face.
He noticed the broken glass, and then he noticed Rody's bloody hand. He put two and two together, and walked over to him.

"Rody.. are you alright?" He asked, kneeling down besides the injured redhead. He could tell he was holding back tears.
"Y-yeah.. s-sorry about the glass.." Rody said, looking at the glass shards on the floor. "I can clean it up.. just- need a moment." He added, putting on a weak and painful smile.

Vince sighed, and gently grabbed Rody's bloody hand. He examined it, before letting go. "I'll handle it, go meet me in the bathroom, alright?" He said, standing and helping Rody up onto his feet.

Rody sniffled, and shamefully walked to the bathroom. He felt like shit for breaking something that belonged to Vince, and he hoped he wouldn't be mad at him.
He waited in the bathroom for a few minutes, his hand trembling. The pain has died down a bit, but he was still bleeding, and he was pretty positive he had some glass stuck in his skin.

Vince came into the bathroom after cleaning up the glass, and looked at Rody. He sighed, and grabbed something from his bathroom drawer, it was a med kit.
"Here, let me see." He said, motioning for Rody to give him his hand. He couldn't have his waiter hurt.

Rody shakily let Vince take his hand, wincing as he felt him place it under the sink and turn it on. Tears pricked his eyes, and he looked away.

He felt like such a screw up. He'd basically forgotten why he dropped the glass, or how he'd gotten hurt or ended up on the floor. His mind was just so fuzzy.
He suddenly felt a sharp pain in his hand, and a small sob escaped past his lips. He glanced over, and saw that Vince was pulling small shards of glass out of his skin by using a pair of medical tweezers.

"Deep breath Rody, you're okay." Vince said, his voice cold yet soothing. Rody sniffled and looked away, taking small deep breaths. He felt so stupid, crying over a bit of glass.
Why did he have to be like this?

Vince finished pulling the glass out, and set the tweezers down. He grabbed a wash rag and got it wet using hot water, then he opened the med kit and grabbed some gaze and bandages.

"Can you tell me what happened, Rody?" Vince asked, cleaning Rody's wounds thoroughly using the rag. Rody winced, and nodded weakly. Maybe talking would distract him from the pain he was feeling.

"I-i was just getting some water.. when I s-saw something and dropped the glass. I guess I fell over because the next thing I knew I was sitting with my hand b-bleeding.." Rody explained, his voice a bit shaky as he held back tears and sobs. His hand really did hurt.

Vince gently dried Rody's hand off, and placed the gaze against his wounds before he wrapped him up using the bandages.
"What did you see that made you freak out?" Vince asked, putting the medical supplies away along with everything else.

"I don't know.. my mind is kinda fuzzy right now." Rody said, looking down at his bandaged up hand. He could hardly remember anything that happened, it was all so quick.

Vince sighed, and gently took Rody's bandaged hand into his. "You should rest, Rody." He said, seeming genuinely worried about Rody.

Rody sighed and glanced down at his feet, remembering how dark it was out. He knew Vince probably wanted him to leave, but he couldn't bike all the way back home in the darkness.

"Am I allowed to stay with you?.." Rody asked, weakly giving Vince's hand weak and gently squeezed it.

"I guess, just don't break anything else that's mine." Vince said, pulling away from Rody as he went and opened the door.
Rody followed him, heading back into the bedroom with him.

He was a bit confused, he thought Vince would have kicked him out of his room by now, made him sleep on the couch or something.
Why wasn't he then?

Vince pulled Rody into his room, he just wanted to lay back down.

"Hey Vince.. why are you letting me in your room again?" Rody asked, not even sure why he asked. It was probably a bad idea to have asked that, he was lucky to be allowed to sleep in anyone's bed.

"I.. don't know actually." Vince said, sitting down on the edge of his bed. Fuck he looked pretty.
Rody felt his face heat up, Vince didn't look pretty, he looked perfect. He walked over to him, and sat next to him, looking away awkwardly.

"Vince, when was the last time you actually had someone with you in bed?" Rody asked, deciding to just ask what he wanted to, like he was about to rip a band-aid off.
"Yeah Rody, years." Vince said, not thinking much of the question. He was exhausted, and just wanted to go back to fucking sleep.

Rody felt a smrik spread across his lips. "I bet you're touch starved." He said, not even thinking as he said it. Vince paused, glancing at Rody.

Did he hear that correctly?

"What?" Vince asked, definitely sounding confused while also shocked. Rody wasn't wrong if he had just heard that correctly, he was in fact touch starved.

"Err- nothing!" Rody said, looking away blushing heavily. Why did he say that, why the fuck did he say that?!
Vince sighed, deciding not to question Rody further. He was tired, and wanted sleep. He just laid down, covering his face with his forearms.

"Go to sleep, Rody." He said, glancing at Rody for a moment. He looked cute when flustered. He wondered how cute he'd look pinned underneath Vince, a mess.
"Y-yessir." Rody said, smiling awkwardly as he laid down next to Vince, avoiding his gaze.

Now here Rody and Vince were again, about to fall asleep next to each other, without any protests.