> Glass. :Fanloon.

Start from the beginning

How could he just say to Paintbrush it's Balloon?! The one he secretly talks while at lunch?! Damn it!

“Fine, don't tell anyone! It's.. someone salmon!” Fan said to Paintbrush while not facing them.

“Someone salmon..? The only salmon colored here is Balloon-.. wait.. Balloon?” Paintbrush looked at Fan, making Fan more blushed.

“Yeah.. him.. “ Fan admitted, it was Balloon.

“Maybe you could go ask Balloon to hang out with him! That’ll be good for your flustered heart” Paintbrush said to Fan, Fan just stared at them.

‘Huh, i-.. uh.. maybe Paintbrush is right..’ Fan thought, he looked at them and nodded.

“Yeah, I should! After all.. i–its for my blog!” Fan exclaimed while pointing one of his finger up, Paintbrush just rolled their eyes and went back to sleep.

Fan stood up from his bed and took out the computer out of his lap and put it at the bed, Fan walked to the door and opened it, Fan went out from his room.

Fan went to the lobby, he noticed Paper, maybe he could ask to him where's Balloon!

Fan walked to Paper and tapped his shoulder, making Paper flinch a bit but Paper looked who tapped at his shoulder and saw Fan, Paper made a small smile.

“Oh hey Fan!” “Hey Paper!” Both of them greeted each other.

“Well uhh, what do you need?” Paper asked.

“Well, I just.. uhh wanted to know where Balloon is!” Fan answered, this made Paper confused, why does he need Balloon?

“Outside.. why?” Paper answered and asked at the same time, this made Fan blush a bit and sweat.

“Well.. no idea! Anyways, thanks!” Fan didn't answered the question and just thanked to Paper, he walked to the door and although he saw it was raining, so he grabbed an umbrella and went outside.

Fan was outside the hotel with the umbrella now, he looked around where Balloon was.

After for some time, he saw Balloon sitting at the end of the cliff.

Balloon looked so calm and so.. precious.

Fan blushed when he saw Balloon, Fan noticed Balloon was letting himself in the rain.

“Uh.. hey.. Balloon..” Fan greeted Balloon, this made Balloon squeak but Balloon looked around and saw Fan with the umbrella in his hand.

“Hey Fan..” Balloon greeted back at Fan as he waved at him, Fan waved back at him.

“You do know it's raining.. right?”

“Yeah, I do know..”

“Then.. why are you letting yourself go wet?”

Fan asked the question, Balloon went silent.

“Well.. you could tell anything to me buddy!”

. . .

“Really?” . . . “Yeah ...” . . . “Mind if I?” . . . “Sure.”

Fan sat down next to Balloon, who was sitting at the end of the cliff, Fan shared his umbrella with Balloon.

Balloon smiled at this, even blushed a bit.

“Well.. uhh.. I realized, if I can get sick by the rain, that just means.. when somebody’s sick, people will get attention to the patient. So, I thought.. people would care about me if I get sick! This would made people.. Care. About.. me..
Ill finally know what it feels like to be loved.” Balloon opened to Fan, Fan just cleared his throat.

“Well, sick or not.. I like you.” Fan said, this made Fan blush a ton and so does Balloon.

“I–i- I meant in a friend way!!” Fan immediately said to Balloon, although.. it is true Fan does like Balloon, but.. no, not yet, don't make the confession rush, most important thing, don't make Balloon rush.

“It's alright, thanks for being in my side Fan.”

Balloon leaned to Fan’s shoulders, this made Fan’s smile bigger.

“No problem..”

______________________________________________

Yo guys I just ate oatmeal raisin cookies

Thx for the request ShyArtisticPerson!!
Ngl, I think you like Fanloon.. 🤔

1199 words!! Haha, funny number :'3