leaked

The family of three came out of their rooms to eat outside

The family of three came out of their rooms to eat outside. Stewy and Vic were sipping on their coffee and Scarlett's nose in her phone. Stewy realized how quiet Vic has been since last night. Once they went back to their rooms, Vic said nothing about what happened and just basically ripped his clothes off of him and fucked on the table, and then nothing again.

"How was last night mom?" Scarlett finally put down her phone and eats.

"It was simple, nothing too big." Vic sighs into her coffee. "Good thing you stayed with Sophie."

"Are we still going out into town? I want to see it before we leave."

"Right after you finish your breakfast." Stewy pats her arm. Scarlett smiles. Vic stares off into the distance, ignoring the chatter around her, barely eating her food. "Hey..." Stewy holds her hand, grabbing her attention back to him. "Everything okay?" Vic sees Caroline making her way to their table. Vic's stomach turns with anger.

"This is going to answer your question." Vic pulls down her sunglasses and turns the other cheek.

"Morning to you all." Caroline smiles. "How is everyone doing?" Vic didn't say a word back. Scarlett was waiting for her to say something but she can feel the hatred tension radiating from her mom.

"Just enjoying the weather." Stewy coughs up.

"May I?" Caroline points at the empty chair next to Stewy and Scarlett.

"Don't you have better things to do than sit down with us?" Vic spat.

"Just wanted to see my granddaughter, is that a crime?" Vic rolled her eyes at her. "Hello dear."

"Hi." Scarlett smiles. She was a bit nervous about Caroline, she felt anxious. The reason for it, she didn't know. It could be just she didn't know the woman, at all. But that doesn't mean she knew what she has done to her mother. She kept looking at Vic for reassurance.

"Tell me about yourself."

"Is that necessary?" Vic turns her head.

"I would like to know about my granddaughter. Maybe I could stay-" Vic scuffs loudly. What is this, a do over? Caroline caring for Scarlett? Theres not a chance that could be true. "Is there a problem?"

"I mean..." Behave. "Go for it." Scarlett grips onto her linen pants, probably making holes on the delicate fabric.

"What do you want to know?" Scarlett gulps.

"Anything, your life in Dundee, New York... i want to know."

"Or maybe you want to know about how my mom treated me when she had me?" The three were left stunned. "Because she left me in Dundee didn't mean she didn't love me."