finishing touches

It was the day that Vic had to pick out her wedding dress, at least two

It was the day that Vic had to pick out her wedding dress, at least two. She had invited Rava, Willa, Tabitha and Shiv but three of the four couldnt come. Willa had stuff to do with her play, Tabitha was in Milan for the week and Shiv, she said nothing.

Rava was nice enough to come along, also adding that the girls should come too. Rava picked Vic up and headed to pick up the girls at school, Iverson was invited but he ended up going home with the babysitter.

"This is exciting!" Rava smiles as she was focused on the road.

"To finally see me in a wedding dress after three failed engagements?" Vic laughs. Rava shakes her head, trying not to smile, which was half true.

"You have to admit, this is exciting. Dont you feel like youre in a dream? I know you do." She playfully pushes her arm. Vic just chuckles.

"Yes, okay, its finally happening." Due to her past experiences, Vic never really got to experience the whole dress try on or any of what comes with when getting married. Just the embarrassment of the man she met for a month, proposing to her with an expensive ring and a couple of engagement photos. "It feels so nice actually."

"Because Stewy is the one." Vic kinda gets red. Feels like a mom talking to her daughter about loving someone and shit. "Aw youre blushing! I knew you love him! You are so in love!"

"Stop!" Vic covers her ears.

"It's adorable. Its when you see him you're in heaven and your floating." Vic laughs as Rava was now making fun of her. "Alright, let me see it." Vic placed her hand in Rava's hand. She took a minute to look at the beautiful ring. "Damn he did good." Rava pats her hand.

"He knows what I like." Vic shrugs her shoulders and smiled.

"Oh I know." They pulled to the pick up line and see the two girls waiting. Sophie and Scarlett smiled as they saw their mothers and raced to the car. They climbed into the car and kissed their mothers and aunts hello. "How are you girls? Hows school?"

"Boring as usual." Sophie sighs and puts on her seatbelt.

"The only thing that was getting me through the day was seeing the dresses." Scarlett pulls out her phone and starts looking at her social media. "Will I be trying on dresses? I mean i am the daughter of the two, i have to be as pretty as them." Rava and Vic laughed.

"Its my day kid." Vic reaches out for her hand, playing around.

"What designer is helping you pick the right dress for your big day aunt Vic?" Sophie doesn't turn away from her phone.

"Vivienne Westwood." Vic said like they should've known. Rava pulls up to the place, the four of them got out of the car. Scarlett holds onto her mom as they walked in. Some paparazzi were taking photos but they ignored them as they walked in. All smiles appears when Vic stepped in, she missed the feeling. God she missed the fashion industry.