username Where is this dress from oh my god
2hrs ago reply

username   if she doesn't get a kiss from tom holland I will die of disappointment
2hrs ago reply
aaramel you and me both sister, you and me both
1hr ago reply
      ⤷ Zendaya   girl
1hr ago reply

Zendaya you're so hot , marry me
1hr ago reply
aaramel   yes, I need a compromise though, three way marriage?
1hr ago reply
Zendaya NO
1hr ago reply
aaramel no can do then MJ
1hr ago reply
username   I wonder who the third person would be
  1hr ago reply
      ⤷ torilouise   if it's not me then I'm throwing hands
  just now  reply

username why is she dressed up?
1hr ago reply
username It's the new spider man movie premiere tonight, I'm guessing that's what she means with the title
1hr ago reply

! Real life !
ᵃᵃʳᵃˡʸ

"Aaralyn, aaralyn! Over here!" A reporter yelled from the crowd of people encased inside the barrier.

Aaralyn had arrived at the No Way Home premiere a little less than ten minutes ago and was already being photographed by the paparazzi. Safe to say she knew that it was going to be hectic.

"Hi, how are you?" Aaralyn smiled brightly as she walked over to the reporter beckoning her over. She always loved doing interviews rather than the taking photo part. She never knew why but she just enjoyed it a lot more.

"I am good, thank you!" The reporter turned to the camera as she signalled for the man behind it to start recording. "So, marvel fans, I am here with Aaralyn Melody, famous singer who is also close friends with Zendaya. So, I have a couple of questions for you, if you don't mind answering them!"

"Of course, ask away!" Aaralyn exclaimed.

"So, would you count yourself a big marvel fan?" The reporter held the microphone towards Aaralyn, expecting a reply from her.

"Oh, yeah, definitely! Especially having Zendaya as a friend, you can bet that she will make us watch every single phase of it." Aaralyn giggled. "And I've got to admit, there is some eye candy so you wont see me complaining."

"I agree with you that completely!" The reporter laughed with her. "Can we talk about you being twenty-four years old and one of the greatest singers of this generation? How does that feel?"

"Oh, I wouldn't count myself as one of the greatest singers of this generation, at all, there is so many other amazing musicians that I look up to so much.." Aaralyn caught sight of one of her bestfriends making her way over towards them. "Like my best friend Tori Louise over here."

"I'm just gonna pretend you said something nice about me, I have no idea what you just said." Tori grinned nervously, realising that her friend was in the middle of an interview.

"I'll always speak good of you, my love." Aaralyn smiled, pulling the girl into a side hug before turning back to the reporter. "But, anyways, I count myself very lucky to have the life that I have and I will forever be grateful."