chapter 14-i honestly dont know what to name this

(A/n: I just want to thank everyone who has been reading my story, you guys don't know how much it means to me that you take time to go through and find my story everytime, you guys are super amazing and I want you all to know it, also my spelling is super bad I know but some of these stories were written months ago, anyways request are always open if you want a specific chapter)

You walk to the kitchen to get a glass of water, as you walk back to your room you see han standing there, he looks like he was waiting for you.
He slowly walks up to you and smiles.

Y/n: oh hey han, is something wrong?

Han: no but you promised me later and I think it's later now.

You blush and smile

Y/n: well yeah I did promise you.

He holds out his hand and pulls you closer.

Han: you can say no if you don't want to I'll completely understand if you don't.

Y/n: no I want to I just forgot.

He takes your hand and you both walk to your room.
You smile and close the door softly and sit down on the bed softly.

Han: always tell me if you want to stop do you understand?

Y/n: yes han I'll tell you if I want to stop.

Han: good.

He leans closer and kisses you softly, you lean into the kiss pulling him closer and he sits next to you.
He pulls you into his lap with your legs wrapped around his hips.

(A/n: Drive started to play 💀💀)

You both kiss for a while, he pulls you down and lays on top of you. He pulls your shirt off over your head and he kisses your neck and chest.
You reach out and pull his shirt off, he takes the hint and leans back a little so you can pull it off properly.
You keep kissing for a while and he slides his hands down your body to your legs and pulls the string to your sweatpants. He looks at you again to see if you will stop him.

Y/n: han it's ok I give consent.

He seems more relaxed after he pulls your sweatpants off and rubs his hand over your underwear making you moan out softly.
You reach out and pull him closer and kiss his neck. He's smiles and closes his eyes softly. You reach down to pull off his jeans. He smiles and helps you pull them off completely. You both sit there for a second then he reaches out and takes off your bra and underwear he looks at you with a fondness in his eyes and you blush.

Y/n: w-what?

Han:nothing just...... Admiring the view

You blush again and he pulls you on top of him you reach down and pull off his underwear and he smiles and pulls you in a comfortable position.
You move your body back and forth on his dick and his head goes back into the pillow.

Han: fuck y/n that feels good.

You smile and move a little faster.

Han: I want.... No need you inside of me y/n.

He picks you up a little and slides himself inside of you, you both moan and you move your hips back and forth. He keeps buckling his hips upward to meet up your thrusts.
After a few minutes he starts to breathe heavier and you know he's close so you try and go faster.

Han:fuck wait y/n I dont.... Don't have a condom i-i can't....

Y/n: i-i don't care han I take the shot there isn't much chance b-but if you want to pull out you can.

He flips you over and pounds into you from a different angle. It feels so good and you moan out his name, you feel close to cumming, you are breathing heavy and he keeps pounding into you as fast as he can go.
Finally you tighten around him and cum he feels you tighten and he cums inside of you. Both breathing heavy he pulls out and smiles.

Han: damn that felt good y/n. Let's get you cleaned up a little.

He holds out his hand but you are still breathing heavy he smiles and picks you up. He walks you to the bathroom and takes a washcloth to your pussy and wipes you down, you whine a little from being a little sensitive from what just happened. He smiles and finishes cleaning up.

Han: alright y/n you want to cuddle and watch movies?

You nod and smile

Y/n: can we invite some of the others?

Han: of course y/n whatever you want, we can all hang out in the living room and watch something of you want.

Y/n: I don't know who's doing what so let's go find out.

With a new burst of energy you walk to the living room.

End of chapter 14
(A/n: sorry for ending so short my phone is at 10% and I have to find my charger I'll write the next chapter soon)