The Email

Dear drivers,

The FIA has had an anonymous message to say that to assure the grids relationships and communication stays in tact, a house in Monte Carlo has been bought for you to share, two people who we will say, are very close to, are the household owners and will be in charge.If you accept the offer, a message will be sent out of the location of your knee place, but hereby are the people whom accepted.

Max Verstappen

Sergio Perez

Carlos Sainz

Charles Leclerc

Oscar Piastri

Lando Norris

 Fernando Alonso

 Lance Stroll

Lewis Hamilton

George Russel

Alex Albon

Logan Sargent

Peirre Gasly

Yuki Tsunoda

Daniel Riccardo

There are some rules to follow, such as:

Max isn't allowed to tear apart is room or the house in anger

No fights, your PR officer has eyes everywhere

•Lando is not to have caffeine after 7pm

•Charles is not allowed to cook, on any circumstances 

Yuki is not to harass the home owners

The rest will be on the table in the dining room when entered, have fun and don't be stupid, please.

Our regards, The FIA

—-

"So everyone is here?" Lewis frowned after giving the abnormally massive house a good look around for any, 'house owners' as said on the email.

"Well everyone who accepted, yeah." Lando said, scoffing his face with a chocolate bar he found in a random basket lying on the table.

"If you get to 40 without diabetes, i'll give you my first championship trophy." Oscar betted as he watched lando inhale the chocolate, which he frowned a response to.

"Like you'll ever get one." he smiled at his reply, Oscar just shrugging and putting his bags down.

"Can i at least go pick a room i want first pick!" Charles exclaimed eagerly, he ran up the stairs when they first entered, desperate for the biggest room but Max grabbed him by the arm and pulled him back down, shoving him into the spot he was now.

"Can you stop being an impatient fuck?" Max said, face with no expression and not even turning to look at him.

"Don't swear at him like that." Peirre butted in, "Only i can."

"Then you say it," Max gave the french a dirty look before sitting down on the staircase bottom step, letting lewis pass even though you could fit a car up them stairs they were so wide.

"Do we have to crowd in the hall like this? i'd rather go set up my xbox or simulator." Alex groaned, tapping his feet in an impatient motion.

"Hold on, a car is pulling into the yard." Logan pointed out, his teammate giving him a slightly judgemental look.