First Patrol!

A/N Hello everyone and welcome back to another chapter of this story whose title is too long to state in this Author note. I hope you all have been enjoying the story thus far, and I can certainly make sure that this story continues on so that you all can be entertained for future chapters to come out. I have so many stories that I'm currently making that it takes some time to make some chapters for other stories before I forget the premise of some of them. I hope you all enjoy this one though!

Izuku sat in her room inside the Nighteye Agency as she prepared her bedroom so she could make a call over to Ochako in order to see what she thinks about her Work Studies. She was just about to call the girl turned boy when she got a knock on her door, so walking over to the door she opened it to reveal Bubble Girl standing there with a sad smile on her face. "Hey there Midoriya-chan, how are you feeling?" Bubble girl asked, looking concerned. "I-I'm fine, just didn't expect my first Work Studies under Sir Nighteye to be... so serious." Izuku said, as she struggled to find the right words. "Hey, don't sweat it girl, you have no idea what it was like for me when I first started here, back then he was actively trying to make people laugh. Hell, he even placed those who talked about his serious attitude in that tickle machine because they talked shit about his serious looks." Bubble girl said, as she sat down on the seat outside of the door. Izuku joined the woman out there as they talked about their respective first times meeting the man Nighteye, as Izuku gushed about the man's ability to see into the future. Bubble girl watched as Izuku had went on and on about how she looked up to the man because of the simple fact that he managed to become All Might's Sidekick, and also made it a mission after leaving the Hero's side to make his own agency to keep people smiling. It was a noble goal for Izuku as the girl's ultimate goal was to make sure that everyone kept smiling especially in the face of adversity. "Hey, if you need someone to talk to... about things that you wouldn't want those guys finding out about... you can talk to me. Okay?" Bubble girl asked, as Izuku gained a confused expression on her face before she nodded. Bubble Girl would leave the girl to focus on her own things as the girl prepared for bed, and Bubble Girl prepared to leave the Agency and head to her home. Izuku sat inside her Agency bedroom as she activated the camera call with Ochako, as Izuku smiled at how tired the boy was. "Hey Ochako." Izuku started as the boy smiled at the girl. "Hey Izuku! I can't believe that I was chosen by Ryukyu because of my uses! I can't wait to become a better Hero under her tutelage! Who are you going under again?" Ochako asked, after gushing about Ryukyu. "It's Sir Nighteye, he was All Might's Sidekick who helped him against those who could predict All Mights attacks." Izuku said, as she gushed about her own Work Studies Hero she was interning under. The two would talk to one another for about another whole hour before both would turn in for the night knowing about how the next day would be filled with training as well as patrols. Although one was completely unaware of what was going to happen on her first Patrol within the territory of Sir Nighteye the next day.

================================================

Izuku would wake up at the crack of dawn the next morning with a happy feeling in her stomach as she left her bedroom in order to get a small breakfast in order to train herself. She had control over 35% of One for All and she wanted to make sure that she could control about 40% of the quirk before she could start her patrol for the day. Once eating a small bowl of cereal, she entered the training grounds of the building where she started to lift some weights and run on treadmills so that she could increase her base strength as well as speed. She would stay there until Mirio would arrive in the training room as if in search of someone, hell even Bubble Girl was in the training room increasing some gains. "Hey Midoriya! Want to go out on a patrol with me later today? I want to show you around the city so you can get the hang of moving about the place." Mirio asked, as he stood next to the girl as she ran. "Sure thing Senpai! I can't wait to show everyone what my new Hero Suit looks like. I couldn't get it done before we left, but I was told by Mr. Aizawa just this morning that it was delivered her before I woke up." Izuku said, as Mirio looked at her confused. "What do you mean new Hero Suit?" The boy asked, as Izuku gained a sad expression. "My old suit had two arm sleeves, since I only have one arm... I changed the design to make sure that it supports my only remaining arm. It's not like I'm going to be capable of regrowing my arm on this patrol, right?" Izuku asked, as Mirio chuckled. "Maybe not, but you should really start thinking about what you should be using for deodorant. You stink girl." Mirio said, as Izuku swatted at him with her right arm. Once she had completed her training regimen, Izuku had left for the showers as she made sure that she was completely clean from all grime as well as dirt and sweat. Once she left the showers though, she had taken a good long look at her toned and built body, mainly on the missing arm she had that only went down to her left bicep as she flexed it a little before gaining a sad expression. Leaving the bathroom with her clothes in hand, she returned to her bedroom and put on her remade costume so that she could get prepared for her day on the road with Mirio. Once she was prepared as well as ready, Izuku left the room to see that Mirio and Sir Nighteye were standing at the front entrance as she ran up to them both. "Hello Deku-san! Are you ready for your first Patrol of the Work Studies?" Mirio asked, as Izuku nodded. "I can't wait Mirio-senpai! I wonder how people will react to my one arm though." Izuku said, before muttering the last part with a grimace. "No sad looks in this building, keep up a smile so that those around you don't lose hope in us Heroes. Ever since the retirement of All Might people are relying on us lower Heroes more than ever since the Hero had dropped from his pedestal as the Number 1 Hero. And because of that retirement, the villains he had kept from coming out of the woodworks have finally come out to play. And it is our job to take them down before they can even do any harm, let's go we have a patrol to go out on, Midoriya you will be with Togata. I hope you both know how to patrol from how you lived before here." Sir Nighteye said, as he took his own sidekick a different direction.