Summer Training!

A/N Hello everybody and welcome back to the Gender-bent Heroine: Deku! I am so happy that you all gave the first chapter all the love it got, and I can't wait to see how you all react to how the story will pan out. Because of the Sex Change, Izuku and Ochako will be more capable of using their quirks than they had before. For Ochako, she will have a much higher endurance, whilst Izuku will have a better percentage control over his quirk and still has Full Cowling. But at least at a higher percentage... about 20% nothing more until after training though!

The bus ride all the way to the Summer Training Camp was under way, and Izuku had taken the time to sleep on Ochako's shoulder the entire time, although the rest of the class started to tease Ochako about it. Unknown to the duo in love but were oblivious to it, a young man with blonde hair and an attitude to match his quirk was glaring hatefully at Ochako. For a long time, Bakugo Katsuki had liked the nerd even for all his faults, he just never got the chance to apologize for his actions against the boy. He just couldn't stomach up the pain and pride to just straight up apologize for his actions, and just continued to be rude to him. The bus stopped as their teacher got off the bus and told them to follow him outside and meet who they were going to be taught by. Izuku woke up by Ochako rubbing his head softly as he slowly woke up from his dream, looking at the girl turned man he blushed as he sat upright as Ochako spoke to him. "We've arrived at the spot, I wonder who we're going to be taught by, since we are in a forest." Ochako asked, as both of them got off the bus. Izuku was still wearing the Gym Uniform from their school, so he had no idea about what they were supposed to do after getting off the bus. Their answers were given when they heard a few voices come from behind a blue car that showed up moments after they got off the bus. "Lock on with these Sparkling dazes!" "Stingingly cute and Catlike!" "Wild, Wild... PUSSYCATS!"  Aizawa had lowered his head in complete disappointment as the two Wild Pussycats had appeared. "Alright class, these two will be informing you about the training that will be starting real soon." Aizawa said, as the first one moved up as Izuku gushed. "Oh my gosh! That's Mandalay of the Wild Wild Pussycats! They are one of the best rescue Heroes out there that works exclusively as a team! They had been going on for 12 year-" Izuku happily gushed as Ochako patted Izuku's back. "I'm 18 at heart!?" Pixie-bob screamed at Izuku pulling his cheeks.

==================================================

As soon as they introduced themselves as well as what the training was going to be... Izuku got a little worried as the Pussycat's told them that they'd have until noon in order to get to the campsite and then tossed them off the cliffs' edge. With everyone moving through the forest in order to get to the campsite, they were accosted by mud creatures that attacked them at every which way. Izuku and the other's took charge as they defeated each and every one of the creatures and moved on... this would continue for the next few hours or so as they moved throughout the forest in order to get to the campsite. By the time it was almost dinner time, the students of class 1-A had arrived, although there was some slight distancing from Izuku and Katsuki as the boy was smugly looking at his hand whilst Izuku was shuddering. Izuku then noticed how there was a young boy looking angrily at the students as he kneeled down towards him as she introduced herself. "My name is Midoriya Izuku, what's your name?" Izuku asked, before the boy pulled his fist back preparing to attack. Izuku got a slight buzz in her head as she dodged the attack as soon as it almost hit her, and she was completely surprised by that. "W-Why did you try and attack me?" She asked, concerned. "KOTA! You aren't supposed to attack our guests!" Mandalay called out as the boy clicked his tongue before leaving. "I'm sorry about that Midoriya, I hope that you don't take it out on him." Mandalay said, worriedly as Izuku shook her head. "Don't worry, he's just got the same eyes I used to have. And I wanted to know what was on his mind, why does he hate Heroes though?" Izuku asked, as Mandalay sighed. "As much as I would love to tell you about it, how about you get back to your classmates." Mandalay said, as Izuku moved back. As the group of students looked at their mentors for the summer vacation that they were going through, the teachers spoke about their training and how they were going to immediately start the next morning. But at the same time, they wouldn't be able to cook for the students after that night since they would be learning how to do that. Those who knew how to cook were the main ones who would be the cooks, whilst the other students were set to gathering ingredients for the cooks to use. "Alright class, we will begin our training in the morning. Be prepared for it." Aizawa said, with his trademark smile on his face. As soon as they all entered the building and set up their rooms, Aizawa had placed Izuku with the other girls and Uraraka with the girls since they all knew Ochako. As Izuku was setting up her bed, she had noticed how she had been referring to herself in the female pronouns ever since the last few hours. She was probably too tired to even completely take offense to it though, as she made sure that she went to sleep not too long after. The rest of the girls followed suit as Ochako had decided to sleep next to Izuku as the two still needed to sell their relationship with one another.