The fourth official announced that there would be 9 minutes of added time, due to the injury that had happened.

The ball was getting tossed around and landed with Guro. She dribbled past their defence and was free to shoot for the goal. Of course she did and it flew straight into the netting.

I ran over and jumped into her arms wrapping my legs around her. She placed me down as the rest of the team joined in with our hug.

After our celebrations the referee blew her whistle for half time and we all walked off the field. Emma told us to keep going the way we were and congratulated us on our success so far.

Once our short break was over, going into the second half we made two changes; Jelena in for Pernille and Johanna in for LJ. That was along side a double change for Reading as well.

Time went by slowly this half, Reading were pulling off some good defensive tactics, if only they could maintain it. Erin chipped the ball over me and i quickly tried to get it in the goal, but unlucky for me, it just went over the top of the woodworks.

"Fuck" i said frustratedly.

A couple of minutes after my annoying miss, Emma took Erin, Magda and me off. Jessie on the for my Scottish friend, Jess on for the Swede and Melanie on for myself.

I sat down on the bench next to the scot and sighed. "How could i bloody miss that?"

"It doesn't matter Roo" Magda said ruffling my hair while pouring lucozade into her mouth.

"We've won the league anyway, all we have to do is sit back and relax for the next like twenty minutes before we can go celebrate" Erin said with a cheeky grin on her face.

"I love your thinking" i giggled at her and turned my attention to the game playing in front of us. As i averted my gaze, i saw that Sam had shot for the goal while i wasn't watching. It went in of course and the whole bench erupted along with the travelling fans.

There was only two minutes of stoppage time and when they were finally over, the ref blew her whistle for the final time this season and i immediately stood up from my place sprinting onto the field to celebrate with the team.

I had my arms wrapped around Jessie and Niamh as we were singing 'Take Me Home, Country Road' loudly with the rest of the crowd and squad. I had a wide smile plastered across my face as the sun light up the stadium.

After our terrible singing, we got awarded our medals and gave out sympathetic hugs to the Reading player who were getting relegated into the championship.

They put up the banner thing or whatever its called that read 'Champions 2022-23" on it and we all had a photo with the trophy and our medals. I had some photos by myself too, which i was 100% going to post later. It wouldn't be me without posting it on Insta.

I gave Magda and Pernille both a tight loving hug, knowing that this would be our last time sharing the pitch together in our blue shirts, which they were substituting for the red ones of Bayern Munich.

During our celebrations, there was a lot of alcohol being drank and a lot of crappy dancing and singing. Guro had me in her arms and we were dancing sloppily together in the middle of changing rooms to Valerie by Amy Winehouse.