The formation for today was 4-2-3-1 and the line up was,

• A.Katrin Berger
• È.Périsset 
• M.Mjelde
• M.Eriksson
• N.Charles
• E.Cuthburt
• R.DeSantos
• L.James
• P.Harder
• G.Reiten
• S.Kerr

We got into our positions and waited for the ref to blow her starting whistle. Arsenal started with the ball and had possession for a while unfortunately. They obtained a corner which Katie McCabe took but it got cleared away by Maren.  Eventually the Gunners got the ball back but struggled to get past our defence. Lauren ended up stealing it off Katherine Kühl. She dribbled it up then crossed it over to me. I passed over to Ève who was free and she created a chance but just couldn't get close enough to goal. She chipped it over to Guro and she struck it into the netting.

The fans cheered in the stands and we all ran over to Guro. I was the last one there after everyone dispersed away. I placed my hand on her cheek for a brief second and smiled at her.

The ball went back to the centre mark and we began playing again. Pernille had the ball but before she could really get anywhere with it Lotte was pulling her back, mostly by the shirt. Gaining us a free kick and her a yellow card.

The ball was getting smashed around all over the field and somehow it ended up at my feet. McCabe was challenging me the entire time i had it and i managed to nutmeg her while i was working myself around her. I kicked to ball to Sam smugly as i heard Katie swear at me from behind. She passed it to Magda who miraculously got it past Manu Zinsberger and into the goal.

That goal carried a lot of emotion, the fans didn't know that this was most likely going to be her last goal in our iconic blue shirt. They will be announcing the news in a few days to the public. I gave her a tight hug and patted her head just like the others and then we went back to our positions for the remaining few minutes.

The ball was at my feet and i was getting a personal attack by the one and only Katie McCabe. That woman truly had it out for me. She ended up tripping me over with a slight push, making the ball go out of the pitch. The ref blew her whistle signalling Katie would be receiving a yellow but just as she did that i stood up and shoved the Irish player backwards. The ref then gave me a yellow card as well. I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

I went and got the ball for a throw in and a minute after that, the whistle went for half time.

I walked into the changing rooms and sat down next to Guro. She looked at me and smirked.

"What's up with you and getting yellow cards recently?"

"People are pissing me off" i shrugged.

"Scary, can't be doing that on your 200th appearance" she said sarcastically and i smirked back at her while maintaining eye contact. Just as i was about to speak again, Emma started talking about what we needed to do. She congratulated Magda on her goal and we all clapped for her.

There was only one substitute going into the second half, and it was for Arsenal. Steph Catley on for Katherine Kühl.

The remaining half started and the possession was practically fifty-fifty. The ball was in the penalty box Ann was defending and it was getting thrown around. All of a sudden there were a bunch of hands in the air, claiming that Lauren touched the ball. Personally i think that the ball touched Lauren but clearly some people have very different opinions, including the ref who gave out a stupid penalty to Arsenal.

McCabe stepped up on the spot, preparing herself, Ann was doing the same. The whistle went signalling she could take it, and as she hit the ball, it flew towards Ann. I couldn't tell where it was going but when i heard it hit the crossbar, i knew it had missed.