iii. episode three, part one.

THE PLAYBOYS FINALLY STARTED GETTING READY FOR THEIR PHOTO SHOOT.

Everyone was told by Production that no one could get into an altercation while preparing for the shoot. Because of this, Tylil stayed in the corner of the room to avoid getting in a fight with Cashy or Fundipp, two new Playboys who were introduced to everyone.

Tylil knew of Fundipp because he had an issue with Kendal. Since Tylil was close to Kendal, he was guilty by association in Fundipp's eyes. Tylil would've addressed it if Production hadn't told them not to fight.

He also planned on addressing Cashy after the photo shoot. The two of them went at it on an Instagram Live about a rumor Cashy started. He would've spoken on it as soon as he saw him but he knew confrontation would've led to a fight.

After he pulled out rings before his fight with Ant, Tylil was on thin ice with Production. Everyone was told not to bring any weapons and Tylil chose to break that rule.

Tylil was using his camera to make sure he looked good for the photo shoot when Damar walked up next to him, using a brush to fix his waves. All of the Playboys had on a silk black robe and Damar's robe was fully open, exposing his tatted chest.

His eyes kept going lower and lower until they fell on the dick print in Damar's faded jeans.

"Damn," Damar whispered near Tylil's ear, catching his attention. "Y'know you look good as fuck right now?" He said before licking his lips.

Tylil opened his mouth to respond and stopped once he remembered that the other Playboys were around them. Luckily, everyone was too busy watching the argument between Fundipp and Kendal to notice them.

Tylil knew of Dully and Damar's situation, but he also knew that Dully wasn't only messing with Damar. He still felt bad for flirting with Damar around Dully.

"Why you bein' like that?" Damar shook his head when Tylil pushed him back slightly.

"Go talk to Dully." Tylil teased.

Damar sucked his teeth. "Me and Dully don't fuck wit' each other nomo."

"That's not what I heard..." Tylil cocked his head.

"Then you talking to the wrong people." Damar laughed.

Damar shifted the conversation from Dully to Ant, telling Tylil that he still wanted to fight Ant once they got in the house. Damar then did a reenactment of Tylil and Ant's fight at the contract signing which cracked Tylil up.