i. episode one.

THE CONTRACT SIGNING.

With a Dior bookbag around his shoulder, Tylil Reed made his way off of the hotel's elevator. The Playboy was decked out in a tan Chan Apparel sweatsuit and white Air Force 1's. The tan beanie he wore on his head was the cherry on top of the outfit.

INTV: TYLIL: "Wassup, y'all? I go by the name Tylil aka PlayboiTy. Some of y'all might know me, some of y'all might not. I'm twenty-four and I'm from West Adams, LA. Isaiah reached out to me for South Central Playboys 'cause he knows I'm gonna represent for South Central and help put this shit on the map."

Tylil clutched his bookbag as he walked into the meeting room where a few of his castmates were already at the table talking. He took a second to make sure he was good with everyone in the room before fully stepping in to greet the other Playboys.

The first person Tylil laid eyes on was Dawne.

"Nice to meet you." Dawne stood up to greet him with a side hug. The two of them had slight interactions through social media and considered each other friends.

"Back to you," Tylil said before moving on to the person sitting next to him, Anthony (who went by Papi Anthony). Mal, Pharoah, Drebaby, and Damar were in the room as well.

"Wasgood, Ty?" Damar spoke loudly from the opposite side of the table. He licked his lips as he eyed Tylil.

INTV: DAMAR: "Lemme introduce myself. I'm the realest nigga alive, Money Mar. I'm a model and I do a lil' bit of OnlyFans on the side, look a nigga up. I'm out here on South Central Playboys 'cause this shit fit me perfectly."

Tylil smiled in Damar's direction.

INTV: DAMAR: "A sexy ass nigga wit' curly hair come in for the contract signing and I'm already thinking 'bout the trouble Imma get into. I got something going on wit' another Playboy, Dully, but our shit ain't too serious. I came here to do me. [Damar shrugs his shoulders.]"

"Why you come in here like you was ready to bang?" Mal asked Tylil from the corner of the room.

"Man, y'all already know who I'm looking for." Tylil said with a chuckle as he put his bookbag down and sat on the rolling chair next to Damar.

Damar laughed, "You gotta get in line. I'm getting that nigga first." He said in the midst of dapping Tylil up.

INTV: TYLIL: "I've had a problem with Ant for a minute now and our shit started way before I knew about this show. Some weird shit went down where he got into it with my sister and if you know me, you know I'm not letting anybody play wit' the people I love. If Ant wants to fight the whole time we're here, we can do that, but I know I'm getting at least one round with 'em."