The House of the Nightmare Witch

Start from the beginning

Shaggy: But to be our new Daphne and Y/N? Like, I don't know.

Scooby sniffs her.

Scooby: I like the way you smell.

Hot Dog Water: Would anybody like some candy I created with my cell mates in prison? It's homemade.

Scooby and Shaggy take the candy.

Shaggy: Homemade prison candy. Like, sweet.

Scooby: Hello, new Daphne and Y/N.

Velma: Marcie, you're in.

Fred: I guess if everyone else is ok with it. But I'm still going to call you Hot Dog Water and not new Daphne and Y/N.

After arriving in America, Curator Vronsky and his assistant are unloading Baba Yaga's house.

Curator: Assistant curator Anna Akardnynov, why did you insist upon coming with me? This is a terrible place.

Anna: I knew you would need my help.

Curator: Selling such a priceless artifact as the house of Baba Yaga to the decadent bourgeoisie westerners of Crystal Cove, it is too much.

Anna: Calm yourself, curator Vronsky. They will get what is coming to them very soon.

Curator: You seem angry, Anna Akardnynov.

Anna: Just protective of Mother Russia and all her treasures.

Curator then hears a groaning noise.

Curator: Wait. What is that noise?

Baba Yaga's house comes alive with chicken legs growing from under the house and it rises.

Curator: It is Baba Yaga! Her terror is upon us!

Curator and Anna run as the house grabs Anna and throws her inside the house and flees, leaving Curator. The gang is in the Mystery Machine as Fred talks about traps.

Fred: Traps are about more than catching violent, misguided criminals, no offense, Hot Dog Water.

Man 1 (Radio): We need an ambulance out here on route 21. A house just ran us off the road.

Man 2 (Radio): Repeat that, 189?

Man 1 (Radio): A house. It had, uh, chicken legs. It just about destroyed us before it disappeared into the haunted hills.

Man 2 (Radio): Uh, stay put, 189. Help is on the way.

Hot Dog Water: A house? With chicken legs? That sounds like something we should investigate, wouldn't you say, V?

Velma: Uh, yeah, Marcie. Sounds like a perfect training opportunity.

They drive into the haunted hills and get out of the van to look for clues.

Hot Dog Water: So, being as this is my first official case, any advice?

Shaggy: Like, the fine art of mystery solving can take a lifetime to master.

Scooby: Or longer.

Shaggy: Right. Now, like, you should just concentrate on the basics food, running away, and traps.

Scooby: And food.

Shaggy: Right, Scoob. Food, running away, traps, and food.

Scooby: And running away.

Shaggy: Right. Food, running away, traps, food, and running away.

Velma pulls Hot Dog Water away.

Velma: Just ignore them. Let me tell you the real key to solving mysteries finding clues.