When you meet

️💛= Third Person POV
🤍=Your POV
🖤=His POV

Mako~💛

You and your teammates, the T/N (team name) were waiting for your next match at pro-bending right now, you were high in the league but not that high, but you still had good chances at winning this match.

You had your best friend on the side as your trusty waterbender and...some grumpy guy you found on the street as your earthbender. So pretty good chances in the ring right?

You had just started to slip on your gear and practice your stances when B/F/N (Best Friend Name) came bustling in, out of breath. "Guys! The Harbour Town Hog Monkeys' waterbender got in an accident!! They can't play!!"

"Hmm, that could mean they're out of the tournament for good and everyone knows they're one of the best teams in league!!" You squealed, throwing your helmet aside and accidentally hitting your Earthbender, who shrugged.

"I know!!" She shreiked back

"Wait so the game's been postponed?" You realized a bit bummed out, you had been training hard for that match.

"Nope, a team stepped in last minute. They're called the Future Industries Fire Ferrets!"

"Who the heck are they?" You replied, confused, what kind of dorky name was that?

"No idea." She said back, looking just ask confused as you looked. "I'm sure we can kick their asses anyway!!"

The two of you fist-bumped and then did some handshake the two of you had been working on.

You picked up your helmet and started  to head your way down to the training area, since you wanted to get a bit of extensive training done before the match.

Riding you way down you opened the door, expecting to see an open room with all your equipment untouched but turning you way in you saw someone.

A guy much taller than you, pretty lean but with some muscles arms, dripping with sweat, he was in his training vest and pants as he murderously burned all of the targets, damn his inner chi was good..

But not good enough to explain why he was training when B/F/N said she had book the training area so you could burn some targets, so she could slash her water around like a whip, and so the grump guy could...you didn't even know..

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." The guy said blankly, completely out of nowhere.

You blinked at him, and cocked your head, before realising that it you were starting at this guy while he was training.

Well not technically staring, she was just daydreaming while her eyes happened to be on him while he did his thing.

He knocked off his helmet, revealing his spikey black hair and striking amber eyes.

"Is there something I can help you with because you're interrupting my training time." He added coldly.

"Your training time? This is my training time!" You told him, placing your hands on your hips and looking at him.

Well UP at him. This guy was at least 6'4. He towered over you, which added to how hard you blush when his eyes raked over your body.

"Listen, sweetheart. It looks like you need to get used to people saying no to you. You gotta go. It doesn't matter how much you whine."

You scoffed, what an asshole! This guy had met you two minutes ago and he was already judging you?

"This was booked for us!" You insisted, glaring at this guy.