He quickly stood up, only to fall back onto the bed, his legs shaky and numb. His whole body felt numb.
He sat up, and realized his was trembling.

How long has he been outside, and how long has he been asleep?

Just as Rody was about to attempt standing up again, Vince walked in. He paused, staring at Rody in silence for a few moments, before he promptly walked over to him.

"Stay." He said, walking past the bed and Rody over to his wardrobe. He knelt down, opening one of the bottom drawers.
Rody sat still, confused, numb, and tired.

He was still questioning why he was in Vince's apartment, and why he was in his room. Had Vince carried him inside or something?
If he had it must've been quite a while after Rody disappeared, he probably didn't even notice at first.

Vince walked over to Rody, and handed him some dry clean clothes. "Here, put these on. I don't want you getting sick because you fell asleep in the rain." He said, walking out of the room to give Rody some privacy.

Vince knew what happened with Rody and Manon's dad, he saw it through his peephole thing. He'd immediately gone out back to check on Rody, who was already passed out when he arrived. And then went to deal with the customer, having been able to hear him screaming all the way from the back door.

Vince was gone for five minutes, and when he came back to get Rody, it was pouring rain. He was surprised he hadn't woken up from it, especially since he'd thought Rody was a light sleeper.
He must've been really tired, especially since he stayed asleep all through Vince carrying him upstairs, placing him on his bed, and wrapping him in a towel.

He'd actually barely left the room to do something when Rody woke up. He'd planned to dry him off while he was asleep, and change him out of the wet clothes. But luckily he didn't have to, since Rody was awake now.

Rody quickly got dressed into the clothes Vince had given him, and dried himself off very lazily.

His body felt cold and numb, so he wasn't that good at getting dried off or dressed, but he still managed.
He attempted standing again after getting dressed, and this time was able to keep his balance.

He walked over to the door and opened it, where he found Vince waiting outside for him.

Vince was grateful that Rody was alright, and had managed to make it out of the room. He may or may not have been worried about him, since he'd been sitting in the rain for only god knows how long.
He could have gotten hypothermia while being out there.

"Are you alright Rody?" Vince asked, walking over to his very tired and exhausted looking waiter.
"I'm f-fine.. I think.. just- confused, and cold." Rody said, combining a hand through his damp and messy hair.

Vince suddenly grabbed Rody, pulling him close against his body. Rody froze up, his face going red. He almost pulled away from Vince, but then he realized how warm and comforting he felt, and he suddenly didn't dare move an inch.

"Jesus, you're freezing cold Rody." Vince said, a small shiver running up his spine from how cold Rody's body felt against his own.
"Please go to my office the next time something you can't handle happens, I don't want you getting sick." He said, his arms barely wrapped around Rody.

"I-i didn't want to bother you.. I-i thought you were sure going to fire me or something for storming off.." Rody mumbled, desperately nuzzling Vince for his warmth.
He shivered, his body slowly regaining some form of feeling as it was warmed up by Vince. He didn't want to move, didn't want to let go, he desperately needed the warmth.

Vince sighed, and carefully moved over to his bedroom door with Rody still in his arms. He managed to open it, and pull Rody inside. He walked over to his bed, and gently sat down with Rody on the edge.

"You wouldn't have bothered me." He muttered, grabbing the towel Rody had left behind, and wrapping it around the shivering red head.
He pulled away from him, and gently placed his hand against his cheek, the one that had been slapped.

"I can't believe that asshole slapped you." Vince said, almost sounding as if he was angry. "I need you to rest for now Rody, you look like crap." He added, pulling back and standing up.

Rody grabbed Vince's arm quickly, not wanting him to go. He was warm, and comforting. He needed him.

"Can you s-stay.. y-you're warm.." He muttered, looking up at Vince with pleading eyes.
Vince paused, his head skipping a beat almost. He wanted to say no, but at the same time he didn't. And with the way Rody was giving him those eyes, he really couldn't help but give in.

"Fine, but if you get me sick I'm firing you." He said, moving back onto the bed. "I-i'd take care of y-you if you got sick.. shut up." Rody mumbled, immediately wrapping his arms around Vince, holding onto him like his life depended on it.

He didn't feel like questioning this, he was too cold, too tired, he didn't care.
He could question this and his feelings for Vince all he wanted later, right now, he just wanted his warmth.