Preface

Wow, howdy, and hello! 

If you're reading this, it means you've found the new, rewritten version of a fanfic I had written a long time ago (2019)! Let me tell you guys, I am so so thrilled to be able to share this (hopefully) improvement on a story that still holds a special place in my heart. Even though it's cringe to look back on something that I thought was my magnum opus and that was PRETTY bad, I'm proud of little 17-year-old Via sticking with it and actually finishing a story for once in her life. It remains the only story I've written in its entirety to this day. 

So for those of you coming from the og, welcome back, y'all. Strap in, it's going to be a wild but hopefully fun ride! Excited to revive this community a bit, if I'm being honest. I've missed it quite a bit, and always enjoy interacting with you guys, so please don't hesitate to comment, vote, and shoot me dms! I love y'all and have a lot of fun interacting! 

For those of you who may be unfamiliar with me, my works, or the original that I'm referencing, welcome! Glad to have you here! My name is Via (Smol Emo) and I am a huge Beetlejuice the Musical nerd. The original fan fiction I wrote did fairly well (It's still my most popular story on my page) and after rereading it, I really wanted to give it a good ole rewrite! 

For those who have not read my story before now, this rewrite does not require you to do so. Trust me, you're not going to be missing anything from not reading the original lol. All the same, if you choose to do so, it's still up on my page haha. 

The art on both covers is my own! About a year or two apart, actually. I am an artist and have an instagram (jazzy_tapper_art) and post all of my artwork over there! I'd love to have you guys come check it out! But anyway, brought that up because my original fic has a bunch of really old art, and if that interests you, the art pieces can all be found in several of the author's notes scattered throughout the book. (Saving y'all the headache of having to scroll through everything lol) 

But anyway! I want to apologize in advance if uploads are a little sporadic and delayed in some cases, as I am actually in the process of planning my own wedding! I know, insane. 

But yeah! If you have any questions or comments, please leave them below or shoot me a dm! 

I'm so so excited to start this with you all, and I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it! 

Happy reading! 

-Via