Jaipur calling!

After a long day of completion of all the pending files, Finally the much awaited evening had arrived.
All were very excited and the Idea of a road trip, became the cherry on the top on their excitement.

The mini bus in which all were going to travel was ready out side the Singh House where the Gopinath Gandothra none other than our Gopi was cleaning the bus wearing an amazing hot red coloured shirt and a Lungi tugged on his waist in full Punjabi style.

Soon the bus started filling with luggages and things for the Trip and also came Chandrang along with Anubhav.

Chandramukhi: ke baat be budhauu? Ghana Cehek raha hai!

Gopi:(smiling) Well! Lappi se abhi abhi huee meri video call pe baat is the,
Usne kaha that I am looking very bart is the.

Bajrang and Anubhav looked at him with Shock and Chandramukhi glared.

Chandramukhi: Smart!

Gopi: Ya This one!

Bajrang: No not this one be tum pe toh Bart he suit karta hai.

Gopi: well!

Chandramukhi: Abe chal chal!

Bajrang: Vaise Miss.Chautala smart toh aap lag rahi hai aaj, ek dam phoolon si Sundar!

Chandramukhi blushed.

Chandramukhi: Hato ji!

She started moving when Bajrang grabbed her in his arms.

Chandramukhi smiled and Anubhav moved away from them giving the couple some privacy. He started walking behind the bus looking here and there until his eyes went on the most beautiful and Favourite view of his eyes.
His legs automatically stopped as he saw Haseena walking towards the bus from the other side.

She was wearing a full white long Jacket with a red mufler around her neck and Hairs were full straight.

He once remembered him saying her that she looks more cute in all stuffed clothes and at this moment she was wearing all stuffed, he couldn't help smiling upon it. He looked up thanking God for this so much cold winter season.

Here Haseena who was walking with one hand in her jacket and the other on holding her luggage back that had wheels, she was looking here and there enjoying the weather and admiring the birds flying in the sky, probably returning to their respective nests.

Wandering her eyes all over suddenly her eyes stopped on Anubhav who was wearing the same turtle neck Sweatshirt which she had chose for him.
And that smile on his face which was rare these days added more charm to joa look.

She too smiled.

Suddenly their eyes met and slowly slowly both of their lips started coming down.

Anubhav immediately took off his gaze from her and turned towards the door of the bus.

Haseena huffed and walked towards the Storage space of the bus to keep it.

Anubhav who was walking heard a voice, he turned and found Haseena Struggling to open the Storage door.

He rolled his eyes.

Anubhav: Gopi Ji, Dikki ka dwar kholiye.

Gopi: Yaa!

That's when Haseena realised that it was locked.

Anubhav walked towards Haseena.

Anubhav: Hum rakhwa dete hai saaman, ap jaa kar baith jaiye.

Haseena: hum kar lenge.

Anubhav gave her a look and Haseena immediately left the bag with Anubhav and went to sit in the bus.

Anubhav: Jab dekho tab bekar ki Haat karni hoti hai inhe!

The lock got open and Anubhav then loaded her luggage in it.

Soon all sat in the bus and now only Anubhav was left to sit.

When he came in the bus, he saw all the seats full and only one seat was left and that was besides Haseena.

Anubhav: Maa ap yaha baith jaiye na.

Maa: nahi nahi, Mujhe Aur samdhan ji ko chugliya kar ni hai, tu he baith waha.

He looked at others who immediately looked out of the bus.

Gulgule: Chalo! Chalo!

Anubhav finally gave up and then sat besides Haseena on the window seat.

The bus started and all headed towards their first Destination "Jaipur"

__________________________________

All were laughing and playing, enjoying the songs and creeping and the evening had started becoming dark and soon it was time for Dinner. Thus Anubhav asked the driver to halt the bus at a good Dhaba or resturant.

Slowly slowly, the bus went silent, reason was hunger and the tiredness because no matter how much they were excited but they had worked all the day to complete the pending files. Thus, some quietly sat on their seat, Karishma and Viyom tugged the earplugs enjoying the romantic songs hugging eachother.
Bajrang and Chandramukhi were watching a romantic comedy with ofcourse earplugs on and Cheetosh were deep asleep.

Maa, Ammi, Pushpa ji to drifted into sleep only Anubhav was awake and Haseena besides him was also on the verg of sleeping with her neck trembling left and right because of the bus's speed.

Suddenly her neck turned and it landed on Anubhav's shoulder.

Anubhav looked at her whose eyes were closed and whose hand has lightly encircled his hand.

Anubhav couldn't adore that sleeping rabbit and then properly adjusted her neck on his shoulder so that she could be comfortable.
He covered her with the blanket she was holding and encircled his hand arround her so that she doesn't fall.

He again looked outside the bus window and Haseena as I told who was half awake opened her eyes.

Haseena:(pov) ap kuch kahe na kahe par ye toh sach hai Anubhav ki parwah toh aj bhi bohot karte hai ap humari.

Haseena then closed her eyes again and hugged him more tighter.

He looked at her.

Anubhav:(pov) hum jante hai ap jaagi huee hai par hum ye bhi jante hai ki hum apki parwah karne se swayam ko nahi rok pate hai.

Chandrang and Viyoshma smiled from the other corner of the bus looking at them.

Karishma: bhaiya aur Maddam sir ke beech kuch sahi nahi chal raha par...

Viyom: par kuch bigad bhi toh nahi raha hai.

Chandramukhi: kyu ki jitna bigadna tha, utna toh bigad chuka.

Bajrang: ab sabkuch sudharne ki baari hai.

All smiled wider looking at them.

__________________________________

Precap: Sheher Gulabi , Hai Gulabi ye sama !
__________________________________