So he went to his bedroom door and opened it slightly. Just as he opened he saw han looking at his bedroom So he hid even more so he could hide himself .

He saw a stray tear running down his face . More tears started running down his face . His pretty face was now painted with salt water .

Minho's heart clenched at the sight . He was about to run to jisung and give him a warmest , biggest hug . But stopped when jisung wiped his tears and went back to his room with his head down .

Minho wanted to know what's happening . He was curious and angry . He wanted to kill the person and feed him to dogs who made 'his' jisung sad and cry .

Jisung sat at his study table . He picked his bag and dumped all the letters onto the table.

He signed heavily . He picked each letter and read . Each was more worse than the last letter but one letter effected him more . The black one .

He remembered what was written on it .

' YOU F**KING M*RON . MINHO IS MINE ONLY MINE . IF YOU DARE TO TOUCH HIM OR EVEN BE NEAR HIM OR EVEN SEE HIM I WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE HELL . JUST DIE YOU UGLY BASTARD .

HAN JISUNG I WILL ALWAYS WATCH YOU AND REMEMBER THAT LEE MINHO IS MINE . HE LOVES ME . YOUR USELESS . YOU WORTH NOTHING . BURDEN . EVERYBODY DISLIKES YOU .

DANGER SYMBOL.'

Jisung hid his face with his palm as he cried silently . His palm is covered with salt water .

Even his face . Those words kept repeating in his mind .' Useless' ' worthless ' ' burden ' ' everybody dislikes you ' ' die ' . He kept crying even harder .

He didn't go for dinner . Jeongin and the others came to their dorm to check if he is okay but jisung didn't open his door . He kept his door locked . Minho was frustrated and angry . He tried asking jisung to come for dinner but jisung didn't answer .

Chan and changbin tried to open the door by banging it but unsucceded .

Everybody got worried especially jeongin . He knows what jisung been through . If something sensitive occurs to him . He breaks down . He knows it too well .

Tears started rolling down his face . He cried and called for jisung . He banged it again and again . " SUNGIEE HYUNG OPEN THE DOOR PLEASE . ITS JEONGIN . YOUR BABY . NOW PLEASE OPENNN " jeongin screamed his lungs out but to no response .

He fell to his knees and cried . Hyunjin rushed to jeongin and hugged . He rubbed his back and kept telling him that jisung is fine .

Hyunjin heart clenched seeing jeongin cry . His beloved , his angel was crying . He hated it . Every bit of it . But he kept it inside . Now jeongin and jisung are important for him .

Felix clinged to changbin's arm and cried silently. Minho sat at his sofa . He signed . He tried so hard not to release his tears which were trying their best to come out .

He clenched his fist tightly .

' jisung . What happened ? Are you okay ? Please be okay '

___________________

Jisung was in his bed sleeping more like trying to sleep . He could hear their cries . Jeongin begging him to come out . His cries . He bit his lip as the tears fell from his eyes . He tried so hard to not to open the door and hug jeongin and others .

But he controlled. ' burden ' .

' Han jisung . Your so useless '

' p-p-please do-dont hurt me . Please '

' hannie . I can't help it . Your skin looks good with my marks . Come on its beautiful '

' P-please don't. STOPP-'

Jisung woke up with tears and sweat staining his face . He clenched his head . It hurts so bad .

He wanted to drink some water . Problem. He can't open the door . He does not have water in his room .

He tip toed to his door and opened it slightly to see if everyone are sleeping or not . He is correct . Everyone 'were' asleep .

He tiptoed to the water tank . He grabbed a glass and tried hard not to make any noise .

Lights on .

' hyung '

Jisung turned his head to see none other then his baby .

His face was stained with tears . His eyes were red and puffy . Jisung heart was clenched . He felt guilty for making jeongin cry .

' HYUNGG ' Jeongin screamed making everybody to wake up .

Jeongin immediately went to jiung and jumped on him . ' hyungg do you know how scared I was . Don't make me worry like that . What happened to you ' jeongin said as he sobbed .

' jeongin ' jisung said in quiet voice which isn't jisung at all .

If jisung said jeongin he would say like jeongninnie .

But now jisung is quiet .

Everybody now are awake . They saw how jeongin hugged jisung , jeongin speech everything .

Everybody came rushing to jisung and hugged him tight . ' you idiot . Do you know how much I was worried . How everybody were worried . You pabo .
What happened to you . 'Felix said as tears started coming .

Everybody parted away except jeongin . I wanna say minho didn't hug jisung .

Jeongin refused to let go off jisung . " no no I won't stop hugging you . I won't " jeongin said refusing to let go .

" jeongin , please I am sorry . Everybody I am sorry . I just need some time . Alone . Please I hope you understand . I will eventually say . But I need time . "

Everybody nodded . And jeongin finally released jisung from his arms .

Jisung started to walk back to his room but before he could enter he was turned around by his shoulder and was hugged by a huge figure . His muscular long arms wrapped around jisung waist . He placed his head on jisung's shoulder . Due to the impact , jisung's Back hit the wall behind .

Jisung breath hitched when hot breath touched his neck as minho spoke .

" don't do that again " minho said in cold tone but his voice was sounded as a concerned and worried .

" I won't " jisung assured minho before he pulled away and jisung went to his room .

Everybody's mouth was hung open . The lee minho hugged someone and Said something which is not at all him .

" hyung . Do you like jisung ?" Jeongin asked in surprised tone . Minho froze in his tracks .

' N-no I don't " minho said throught his gritted teeth .

Everybody nodded but they didn't believe him one bit.

They left to their dorms afterwards .

Minho went back to his room . He signed again and sat the edge of his bed .

" Han jisung , what happened to you . Just who are you ?"

_______________________
GUYYYS !!!! NEW UPDATE . DONT WORRY . YOU WILL GET A NEW UPDATE TODAY AGAIN BECAUSE HAPPY NEW YEAR . SURPRISE GIFT FOR YOU . BUT I HATE SEEING JISUNG AND JEONGIN CRY . 😢