"She became a bug in the game." The father continued to explain, everyone just listen intently as they continue to stare at the two figure in awe. "We manage to fix Oh Jung-Won but later we couldn't fix her. While Park Min-Ji, we tried and tried to fix and reboot her character but to no avail.. she wouldn't, she always go back to how she seemed to be in the game." He then flashes them a scene where the confrontation happened between Kyung-Jun and Min-Ji, the girl really looked really human, and she acts human like.

"When we tried to restart her character, things happened. The laptops we use sparks, and then it caught on a smoke then later, it lit up on fire. It seems like she doesn't want to be restarted." He smile in amusement, looking at how Min-Ji's character had disobeyed them, multiple times. "We even tried on removing her from the game, but as you can imagine, she won't let it happen as she had a mission in mind." The father then approach Kyung-Jun who was getting teary, looking at Min-Ji's figure who was smiling at them, at him.

"Her mission is to protect and to save you, Ko Kyung-Jun." Patting the boy's back, everyone look at him in awe, they saw the interaction between Min-Ji and Kyung-Jun in the game, it was still flashing on the screen. How much fun they had even though they're in a place that is full of death flags. "She would do anything to protect you, even to the point on destroying the whole game. That's how much.. Park Min-Ji harbour feelings to you. In which an AI doesn't normally do but she's a different case."

And that day on, everyone had started their life how it was supposed to be. Se-Eun's mother went into a mental hospital, she had apologised to them after realizing her mistakes. Se-Eun's father on the other hand had offered to pay for the kid's therapy, since the game really took a toll on their mental health. Some even experienced depression and would still hallucinate over the game.

While Ko Kyung-Jun, he had change, he doesn't bully anyone because he knows that Park Min-Ji wouldn't like it.

It was now their final year as High school student, everyone had reach the age of 18 and some are 19 now. Everyone was still slowly recovering of what happened few months back, they've consulted some psychiatrist and therapist, they needed it as every time they try to fall asleep, they would hear the Purge sound and would dream of dying over again. They couldn't even watch the Purge movie as the sound literally came from the show.

First day of school, everyone was tired from rheir vacation. Chattering and gossiping on what happened on tbe three months break they have, story telling about the amazing things that happened in those past three months. Lee Yoon-Seo sat in her table, she was quiet as she fidget with her pen, she was feeling lonely as she would always have a dream of being with Jung-Won. Even though it's only for days they've spent, but in the game, after how many times they repeated the game, she grew fondness for her.

Glancing at her side when she saw Kim Jun-Hee taking a sit next to her, she smile as he wave at her, putting his notebook on the desk and grab a book in his bag, she eyed him as he secretly coveded the front page of the book with a piece of paper and later, let out a gasp when Jun-Hee uncovered it. It was a limited edition Crime fiction book she's been wanting to grab a hold of and to read.

"What? Why?" She gasp, delicately tracing her fingertips on the cover, it was still sealed with a plastic. "In the game.. I asked you what you wanted for your birthday and I didn't get a chance to give it to you." Yoon-Seo sadly smile and hug the book, then they began to discuss it among themselves, drowning in their own conversation as some of their classmates smile at them.

Ko Kyung-Jun stared at them with bittersweetness in his eyes, he can't help but to always dream of the girl named Park Min-Ji. In his dream, they weren't in the game but rather in the real world. Where she was actually real and that was a part of their class. Her touches, kisses, her voice, it felt so real and so close but when he tried to touch her, to reach out for her, he would immediately wake up.