freefall

*⁀➷ freefall
spider-verse

*ೃ༄ for reading:
times new roman
dark mode , size:
second smallest

summary

    ▬▬ALRIGHT, let's do this one last time.

Her name is May Louise Parker. She wasn't bitten by a radioactive spider when she was fifteen years old. Her story, in fact, starts a little bit differently than others. It starts with the day Peter Parker's life changed. She is pretty sure you know how that story went. For over fifteen years, Peter Parker had been New York's one, and only, Spider-Man. He had saved the world more than once, and then more yet again. He had fought Green Goblins, insane Doc Ocks, vicious Sandmen, and even joined ranks with the mighty Avengers when drastic measures called for it. And no matter what▬no matter how many hits he received, how many times he fell down, the Amazing Spider-Man always got back up.

The Amazing Spider-Man, Peter Parker, was also her father.

Nowadays, Peter Parker is retired. Not many superheroes got to see their days into retirement, but the Amazing Spider-Man did. May Louise is pretty sure you know the story there, too. He met a girl, they fell in love, got married, had kids ... except, those kids weren't exactly normal.

May Louise Parker was born with the powers that radioactive spider had given her father all those years ago. When most children played with their stuffed toys on their carpet floor, she crawled up the walls with hers whenever her mother told her it was bedtime. She was the daughter of a superhero, but unlike those kids in that Disney movie, she never got to go to school to learn how to be a superhero. For most of her life, Peter and Nina Parker did everything in their power to make sure May Louise had the most normal life she ever could wish for.

The world was filled with superheroes now, New York didn't need another Spider-Man anymore.

But that never stopped May Louise Parker anyway.

So, this is how the story goes. Her name is May Louise Parker. When she was fifteen years old, she put on the mask herself and became New York's one, and only, Spider-Girl. The story from then onwards?

Well, that would be spoilers, now, wouldn't it?

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

꒱꒱ MAY LOUISE PARKER ▬▬
as described *ೃ

꒱꒱ MAY LOUISE PARKER ▬▬as described *ೃ