Part 2

"Hey, veneer wake up."
"Huh?.."
"Your ass fell asleep, we have a show in 10 minutes!"
He did fell asleep, he was dreaming about the past with kidritz.
"Shoot, sorry vel, I'II get ready right now."
He ran to the his bedroom and changed quickly, this was their show that was gonna help them get to first place.
"I'm done! Let's go!"
"Wait, I hear something.."
..
...
RAH!
"AH! GET IT OFF ME VENEER GET IT OFF GET IT OFF!!!"
A weird creature was ontop on velvet trying to bite her. Veneer grabbed the creature and tried to pick it up but it was to heavy, velvet got up and picked up the other half.
"What is this thing?! OW! IT BIT ME!!! VEL IT BIT ME!!"
"Wait, shush veneer I hear something..."
Poppy : "do you think they saw us?" She whispered
Branch : "no, but stay quiet.." branch whispered back.
Velvet looked around, knowing that she heard something, strange. She looked around one more time until veneer screamed again.
"OUCH IT JUST BIT ME AGAIN! PUT IT IN THE CLOSET PUT IT IN THE CLOSET!!!"
Velvet and veneer put the creature in the closet with crimp who just got eaten by it. Velvet got Floyd and put him in the shoulder pats. They had the brozone now.
"Now we're ready! Let's go sign some butts!"
"Ohhhh!! I'II Go get my butt marker!!"
And with that, they left.

Kidritz : NOW EVERYONE! ITS THE MOMENT WE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR! COME AND CELEBRATE WITH OUR MOST FAMOUS DUO OF MOUNT RAGEOUS VELVET AND VENEER!!
Everybody screamed as velvet and veneer pulled up to the red carpet.
"Mwah mwah! We love you to!!"
Velvet said before turning veneer around where no one was able to see them.
"How's my aura?"
"Confident yet grateful to your teachers and everyone who got you here tonight!"
"That's what I'm going for!"
That's when they turned around and started to autograph things, taking pictures, drawings, etc. that was until the creature came again out of no where. Veneer quickly hid behind velvet as she stepped back.
??? : velvet and veneer, give me back my brothers!
Confusion came across everyone until a troll came out.
??? : give me my brothers back! Your just using their talent!
"You don't know what your talking about troll."
2nd ??? : Your using them because you don't have your own! You big! Of you big PHONIES!
Gasps and whispers filled up the crowd. Ritz looked at veneer as veneer looked at him with "I'm sorry" eyes.
"Okay..we need to leave right now!..."
Velvet and veneer hopped on the vehicle and drove away. As the creature followed them, velvet made the vehicle go down to the road, where they would start the show.

"What's sup mount rageous!! You didn't think we would give you a boring old show did you??"
Fan : "that's exactly why we bought tickets!"
"We're taking this show, ON! THE! ROAD!"
That's when velvet sat back down and gave veneer the "you ready?" Stare. They both hit the button and got the power to sing.

"Sweet dreams are made up this! Who am I to dis-agree? I travel the world and the seven seas! Everybodys, looking for something!"
That's when velvet hit the button on their vehicle which made them go forward fast.

??? : branch! Look! There they are!
"Some of them want to use you~ some of them want to get used by you! Some of them want to abuse you! Some of them want to be abused!~"
Then a troll flew trying to get Floyd out, luckily, velvet saw him and smacked him away.
"Moving on!"
"Hold your head up, moving on! Keep your head up, moving on! Hold your head up, moving on! Keep your head up moving on!"
3rd ??? : uhm, guys what does end of the road mean?...
2nd , 1st, & 3rd ??? : AHHHHH!!!
"Yeahhhh!!~~"
Velvet grabbed on to veneers hands as they both jumped out of the vehicle being followed by the creature who fell.
"Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~"
"FAME!"
"FAME!"
( velvet & veneer)
"I'm gonna live forever! I'm gonna learn how to fly! ( FLY!) I feel it coming together, people will see me cry!
As they were singing, the trolls were figuring out a plan to saving the brothers but yet didn't know how, they were focus on the plan before they got a warning that velvet and veneer were ahead.
3rd ??? : ohhh!! Hold on to your cupcakes everyone!!
That's when everyone got ready and got focused.
"If the times where you wanna stay! Yeahh!~ (gotta work hard!) to make it look easy! You gotta live fast! To keep making that money!-"
That's when velvet noticed the trolls and went over but kept singing.
"If you want to be as famous as me! Gotta work gotta work gotta workkkk!~"
She tried to step on the trolls but they ran away and since that, she has to catch them.
(You gotta work hard!)
The music kept going as veneer got one of the trolls and was about to look at them until a stick appeared instead of the troll which got veneer confused as the troll appeared out of nowhere making veneer fall while the troll was able to have get the two trolls out of the shoulder pats. One of the troll went to the other trolls who was inside the diamond before they went to velvet, going under her heels causing her to fall.
(FAME!)
"I'm gonna live! Forever!! Learn how to fly..."
(FLY!)
That's when veneer showed up and kicked velvet to the air as both of them did a little cartwheel, causing the trolls to fall and to roll down. That's when velvet went over to the edge to check if they fell.
"If the top is where you wanna stayyyy, yeahh!~"
(Fame!)
That's when velvets eyes widen open and saw that the 3 trolls were actually still there and went up causing velvet to step back and one of the diamonds to fall out.
Troll 3 : FLOYD!
(Remember remember remember remember remember remember remember remember remember remember)
"Gotta work gotta work! Baby remember my NAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!~"
Velvet did her little spin before landing on her feet. Everyone was cheering, that's what she loved to hear.
"ALRIGHT! YOU GUYS WANT AN ENCORE?"
Everyone cheered once she said that.
"An encore?! Sis! That won't even last you half a song! Let's just quit while we're on top!"
"Just sing you beautiful idiot!"
Velvet grabbed veneers face and then let it go and pressed the button again. Floyd was so close to getting wasted. But that was all gone once the trolls started to sing...something snapped in veneer and he exposed himself including velvet. As everyone cheered as they got arrested. The only one who didn't cheer was kidritz. Yes, he best friend veneer, was a fraud. He and his sister was a fraud all along and he didn't even notice it. They been friends for about 10+ years..there's no way he didn't noticed any of this. He did have a feeling that veneer was forced into it. But what could he do? He can't do anything, yes he's an interviewer, but that's all. Velvet and veneer were the most famous people in mount rageous. All he can do is sit back and just wait until they share the news about his crush and her sister being frauds, using trolls talents. That's where kidritz, lost feelings for veneer. But did veneer lose feelings for him? Not a chance.