The twins

Back story
Nobody's POV
Velvet
Venner

Growing up, the twins were treated differently. Veneer was the nice type and to always be in a good mood and always have positive attitude. But would always get shut down by velvet. Velvet would hate that veneer would get the spotlight. She only wanted the spotlight for her. Only her. Their parents were the most famous dentists so they didn't worry about money. Velvet would get spoiled by her father, that would cause fights between their parents. Veneer always stayed behind and helped his mother with house chores, cooking, cleaning, etc. this caused veneers and velvets father to get mad at veneer for not doing sports or anything active a guy should do. The mom on the other hand was grateful that she didn't get 2 brats like velvet. She would protect veneer and would always praise him whenever he helped. Velvet would mock veneer about many things. He had a talent show and velvet made sure nobody, I mean NOBODY went to his show. She made rumors about veneer being the reason why people got caught doing drugs and stuff. She also slashed her parents tires so they would be late and would miss everything. Veneer didn't talk to anyone for 2 week because he would talk about his talent show at the dinner table and be so excited just for nobody to show up. He did get bullied but that was when they found out velvet lied and made fun of her instead. Veneer didn't know that his sister was behind of everything that happened. He didn't even look or talk to her for a week because of how sad he was. Velvet always loved the spotlight, she would wear the most fancy clothes to outshine anyone, I mean anyone, even teachers. She hated her mom because she didn't let her do everything. One time, veneer got his own computer for having straight A's once, velvet got a bat and broke it infront of veneer and her parents. They grounded her for a month and got veneer a new computer. Velvet was the oldest, just by a day. But she would always blow veneers candles and say " I'm allowed to blow your candles cause I'm the oldest." But would never let veneer blow her candles. She would pull on veneers hair and cut his clothes so he would have to get new clothes. One thing they had in common, was that they both wanted to be singers. Veneer was able to sing for a bit but not for long. Velvet, had a..uhm...bad voice. So when their parents died, velvet took control of everything, even veneer's life. Veneer wanted to visit his parents but velvet didn't let him and made him sleep on the ground.

"I'm gonna live forever! I'm gonna learn how to fly! (HIGH!) I feel it coming together! People will see me cry!"
"Sweet dreams are made up this! Who am I to disagree?!"
"I travel the world and the seven seas! Everybody's looking for something!"
"Keep your head up"
"Moving on"
"Hold your head up"
"Moving on"
"Keep your head up"
"Moving on!"
Alright! That was good veneer! I just know we're ready for this show!!
Yeah sis, I think we are..
Okay what's wrong with you?! After that interview with that, kidritz. You been acting weird. Wait...don't tell me you have a crush ON HIM VENEER!
Huh?! No way! I-I don't like him.
Mhm..don't think I'm stupid veneer, I know you like him. Gosh if you were dying I'II know it from a mile away!!!
What are you talking about?! I do not like that kidritz!
Oh yeah? What was he wearing?
He was wearing a baggy, handsome white suit with beautiful polkadots and his nice blue hat...
Okay yeah I'm asking him to interview us tomorrow.
Really sis?!
Okay yeah maybe we were on bad terms growing up but I'm not gonna have you hold your feelings back idiot.
AH THANK YOU SIS!!
Yeah yeah whatever! Get off of me!!!
Now they were at the interview station.
Kidritz
So, the 2 most famous people! So we are gonna ask you guys some questions, if you don't wanna answer them, that's okay! Let's start off with veneer!
Me? Oh alright!
As veneer sat still velvet winked at him which caused veneer to blush a bit due to her knowing what's happening.
So! Veneer!
Ritz moved his chair closer to veneer's and whispered! something into his ear
Hm? Oh! Mhm..okay, alright!
That's when veneer got up and left the room
Oh? What did u tell him?
Nothing! Now, velvet who are your inspirations??
Hmm! I have to go with..Me!
That's good to hear! Now, people are asking, what do you think about veneer??
Oh!.. I think of him as a gentle, harsh kid! Yeah he's my little bro but he's dumb sometimes. He loves to waste money and talks to much.
Okay! That coming out of the famous velvet! Now! That is the end of the interview! Next is veneer!
So do I just wait for him outside?
Correct!
As velvet went out and veneer went inside.
Veneer! How have you been?
I been good, how are you?
A quick chit chat before the camera went on.
" okay ready? We're live in, 3, 2, action!"
So veneer, how does it feel to be one of the most famous people in mount ranges?
I say it feels good!
Great! Now, do you have a secret of being one of the top most famous people?
Secret? Uhm. What secret? Nobody has a secret!
Veneer said while sweating and calming down. This caused kidritz to get confused
Alright!...now, people were wondering..what's your sexuality?
Pardon?
People are asking for your sexuality due to how you act, they're not sure if your acting for fun but they just wanna know!
Oh uhm..
Now, if your not comfortable of telling everyone about your sexuality-
I'm gay
He said it so quick everyone stayed silent.
I'm sorry veneer I didn't quite get that..!
I'm gay? Is that a bad thing?!
No no! Don't worry! Now, onto the next question! Who do you like?
What?!
Haha! I'm joking with ya! What do you think about velvet??
Well, she's my sister and I love her, but she's harsh all the time but she's kind and harsh at the same time! Overall, she's a normal sister to me.
Alright! Now! That's all for right now! Stay tuned for more updates about velvet and veneer!