PRETTIEST LIES

MEDIA: Stranger Things (Season 4)

PAIRING:
Peter Ballard x Female Oc 

SUMMARY:
Slater had been overjoyed to be accepted as an intern at Hawkins National Laboratories. She was a naive, girl with good intentions, simply wanting to help the young patients. Upon her arrival, however, she quickly learned that the lab had not been doing what she thought it was and was instead testing on the poor children trapped inside of its bleak white walls.

At first it had seemed horrid, but then she met a kind orderly named Peter who brightened the place with his presence alone. She was instantly drawn to the man who seemed to genuinely care for the children, unlike his cold coworkers.

Together, the two try to help the children in any way they can. One day, Peter comes to Slater with a plan to help the patients escape so they can be set free from the torturous tests. It seemed great at first, but it all comes crumbling down when Slater learned of a dark secret that Peter had been hiding from her.

CLOSE TO POSTING? This book is not close to posting, but its in it's writing stages. I have a lot of ideas from my old Peter fic that I deleted.

NOW, Ideas? Comments? Would you read this?