❄️A Kingdom Of Dreams❄️

Creativity: 15/15

I feel like the more you read into this book, The More The creativity continues progressing. And it never makes you bored, and it never makes you wonder what will happen. And I think that has much to do with the characters and the adventures the author has built around the story.

Originality: 15/15
Once again, I don't think anything is taken away from this book. The more you get into it, the more you realize it. There are probably not a lot of books out there like this, if any, because of the way that the author has created a world around this book and how unique it is

Storytelling: 15/15
Honestly, I feel like the storytelling gets better and better as you dig deeper into the book, and that's what I love. It is such a fantastic story to read; the more you read it, the more you have to continue on and out of the chapters.

Character:15 /15
I will always love the characters, the way the author has a snarky and headstrong character, and how they Clash a lot. I will always love it regardless of how many chapters I read. I feel that these complement each other all the time, but in the end, thank God each other's back when they're in danger or something needs to be done. Writing characters like that is hard, but this author has done a phenomenal job.

Story Flows:15 /15
Once again, I saw nothing wrong with any of the sentences. The sentence structure is solid. There are no grammar errors, and everything runs smoothly.

Cover Design: 10/15
I'm going to be honest: I loved the last cover more than I liked this cover. This cover is excellent; it's beautiful and still compliments the story. But I feel like the other cover they had better represented the story, which was so phenomenal.

Final Thoughts:10 /10
just so the author knows I will no longer be reviewing their book or any more chapters. This is not to be mean, but I have promised not to go more than three chapters. I did the author a favor and read up to six chapters. But I will no longer accept any more requests for this book. If they want me to read the book from start to finish, I can try to get that in on the weekends, but other than that, I will no longer be reviewing this book. I did find the book to be wonderful. I always say that I didn't see anything wrong with the book, and I felt like the more you dig into the book, the better it gets. The authors should be very proud of themselves.

Chapters I read: three

Total points:  95

Summary of the book: 

"After the great war, King Archeron, who was not yet a king, was the obvious choice to be the monarch of Avenlea. He possessed all the qualities a king should have-courage, intelligence, boldness, strength, and empathy-but most of all, the Gods had given him a quality of his own, something he could pass on to his children. They gave him fire. Fire that could bring down nations."Jasmine has been told stories of Avenlea since she was a child, but it isn't until she meets a handsome stranger who claims to be Avenlean that she starts considering that the myths could be true.She has nothing more to lose after her 'fairy godparents', as she liked to call them, died in a terrible accident. Or so she is told. Was it really an accident, or was it a targeted attack? Jasmine and Miles forge a deep bond, relying on each other's strengths and unwavering determination. Together, they uncover long-lost secrets, unravel the mysteries of Avenlea's past, and confront powerful adversaries who seek to disrupt the peace of the land.

AUTHORS WARNING

Remember that these are, in fact, my thoughts and only mine alone. You do not have to like them or agree with them in any way. But because they are my thoughts, they are final, which means they can not be swayed or changed in any way. If you do decide to disagree with my thoughts and attack me directly in the comments or DM, I will block you and add you to a block list. Therefore, never reviewing your work ever again.

🪷A.D🪷

D🪷