Chapter XVII | The Fall

~¤~

~¤~

Emily cries in pain when Owen wraps his bandana around her clawed leg, it'll for sure leave a scar since Sombra tore her leg up. "You're okay." Owen assures her. "Put pressure on it." Emily nods as she places her hand where Owen was. Her father was for sure gonna kill her.

"Stay here, okay." Claire told her, before Emily could object, the redhead was already gone.

Emily sighs, "Great."

~¤~

Outside the manor — Sombra grasps onto the rooftop to hoist himself with his clawed hand, now he was outside in the grand open world, new smalls filled his nostrils but he wasn't interested in that at the moment. His target was the little Lockwood girl.

He let out a hellish roar in the moonlight.

He proceeds to climb down the rooftop where he saw a dimly lit room from the casement, using his long claws he manage to push down the door open with a gurgle of success — He slowly ease himself him with a growl, his red eyes stare down at Maisie who cover herself under the blankets for protection.

Sombra slowly slid a clawed arm towards the little girl while lowering his head to look at her with curiosity while Maisie let out a muffled scream at the monster staring right at her.

Before Sombra could do anything — Owen burst through the room with a rifle in hand, shouting "Maisie, stay down!" Sombra snaps his head just to be met with a bullet to the snouts. He shrieks at the sudden pain, it happens twice to his shoulder and side. He fell down to his side while whimpering.

With a guttural, like a chuckle, he lifts his body up while bullets fell down from his body and clink down the floor; He hiss while he crawl towards Owen who backs up at the wall — The Indoraptor likes it, seeing his prey tremble in fear before he attacks.

But before he could do that — He snapped his attention when he heard a growl and a roar of a velociraptor, he saw Blue standing in the door just as she pounced and bit into his rear. Sombra shrieks as he grabs her by her tail and threw her off of him but the velociraptor didn't stand down as she attacks him by his face and tried to claw at his face but Sombra threw her and himself across the room while Owen and Maisie watch from afar until Sombra threw Blue on the bed, luckily The two humans manage to get out and shamble out the bedroom and towards the glass roof.

Sombra follows pursuit after managing to separate himself from Blue — He growls when he saw Owen and Maisie, he walks through the roof until the glass breaks under his weight. He looks down at the broken glass with a snort, now knowing to be careful on the roof. He roared at the humans just as Maisie lost her balance and slips, Owen managed to grab her while holding onto the pole.

Sombra slowly crept towards them, until a clink caught his attention. Turning his head to see Claire holding a gun in her head as she shouted at him — He screeched as he saw the infamous red dot that traveled to Owen's chest when he and Maisie got back onto the roof.

The hybrid glares down at Owen, he knows this trick all too well — The scientist did a test on him but placed the dot on Emily, they're dumb enough to think he'll attack his mother. Although he did charge at her but never attacked her. But this time, this wasn't his Emily but a prey that needs to be put down.

As soon as he heard that damn noise he roared and charged at Owen but the man doge and slide down the roof while Sombra broke through the roof and tried to hold on for dear life. Using his strength he pulled himself up onto the roof, he glared down at Owen while shaking his head with an expression that said 'Nice try'.

Behind him Blue climbs onto the roof, she screeches at Sombra and tackles onto him as the two dinosaurs fall from the roof and crash onto Agujaceratop's skull.

While for Emily she gasps when she hears Sombra's cries out in pain.