"It's okay, I've heard much worse," Rachel laughed, "Elizabeth, you ready to go next?"

"Yup," Liz smiled, switching places with me and not even flinching as Rachel performed the swabs and then the blood test.

"Took it like a champ," I laughed.

"I am a champ," she smiled proudly, redressing.

"The test results should only take an hour if you want to wait outside this office, I'll get you when they're ready," Rachel told us gently.

We both nodded and took our previous seats in the waiting room. Lizzie exhaled shakily and leaned her head on my shoulder, my hand gravitating back to hers.

"You never need to worry about money," she told me.

I furrowed my brows, and she picked her head up to look into my eyes with a sad smile.

"For better or for worse, I'll cover you for anything like this," she confirmed with a soft smile, "I saw how you froze up in there and again when we were getting the house."

"It's just automatic, I guess," I nodded in agreement, "I've never had a lot of money s-so hearing sums like that ... it just takes me a moment to process that I do have the ability to afford it."

"I've been lucky my whole life, my family is comfortable, that's not a big secret, and if we ever needed anything, mom would help us out, but we won't need that ... I told you how much I make," she smiled, squeezing my hand, "you'll never have to worry about money again, all right?"

I nodded slowly and this time leaned my head on her shoulder, "it's going to take a while for me to get used to that I think."

"Take your time, I'm not going anywhere, and neither is my bank account," she joked slightly, resting her head on mine.

"I know," I laughed out my nose.

"Are you worried about the results?" she asked.

"A little bit," I admitted, "we'll be okay either way though."

"I really want this Y/N/N," she mumbled.

"We're gonna have a baby," I replied, my thumb tracing the back of her hand gently.

She nodded slowly, a shaky exhale coming from her nose.

"I love you," I whispered, kissing the back of her hand.

"I love you too darling," she sighed.

...

"Olsen?" our nurse called out when Lizzie was playing candy crush on my phone, "I've got your results back."

"Let's do this," I told her in one exhale, "you ready?"

"No," she smiled sadly, "are you?"

"Nope," I laughed slightly, leading her into the consultation room with my hand tightly in hers.

As we both took our previous seats, Lizzie shuffled her chair closer to mine and gave a small nod to say 'we'll be okay' before our nurse opened a file on her desk.

"Y/N," she started.

I hummed and nodded at her, tearing my eyes away from Lizzie's lap where our shaky hands were sitting.

"You're not infertile," she told me.

"But?" I asked.

"With the medication you're on, it wouldn't be safe to carry a baby," she explained, "obviously if you weren't on the meds, it would be different, but I don't want to go against your hospital notes that say you need to be taking these pills regularly."