Makeup

Y/n POV

I was laying in bed with Mason when I suddenly got the idea to do his makeup.

"Mase?" I ask. "What's up, baby?" He responded back.

"Can I please do your makeup?" I ask with puppy eyes. I could tell that he was about to say no until he gave in.

"Ok then," Mason said with a shrug as he got up to sit at the chair. I got following him.

I turned on my vanity and opened up my middle drawer as I got out all the makeup.

I took a seat on his lap as I grabbed the foundation.

I first applied the foundation. When I was putting on his face, Mason pulled back and said, "That's cold." "Suck it up," I said as I applied more.

Once I was done with that, I went to curl his lashes. I made sure to be careful because I didn't want to hurt him.

I then applied some mascara. I was surprised at how quiet he was sitting.

I got out the blush and highlighter and put that on. Once I was finished, I told him to pick a lip gloss.

"Mmm, this one," he said, pointing to pink tinted lip gloss.

"Okk," I grab it, put it on him. "Rub your lips together," I tell him. He does as so and pulls me into a kiss.

"You're gonna smudge it," I say as I pull away. I get up from his lap and put my makeup away.

He jumps on the bed and pulls me with him. We cuddled till we drifted off to sleep.

A/n
Sorry, I have pasted in like 2 days. I've been practicing for color guard cause we have our shows coming up, so yea. Anyways

Love yall💗💗❤️