p1 ; brozone // small things 🤏 HUMAN Y/N

Start from the beginning

i saw these small colorful things on my windowsill, they stuck out from the white background of the snow.

i squinted my eyes as i walked closer curiously, what is that.. there's multiple things?

once i got close enough, i didn't even have a moment else to react, when i screamed at the little creatures i saw.

"AHH-..wait..... AHHH." i shouted, pausing mid scream to get another good look at the things to make sure i wasn't imagining it.
what the hell are those???

i saw five small..color..rats?

no..definitely not a rodent..

i have no clue what they were, but they were banging on my window. trying to get me to open it or something.

..uhm..nuh uh 🙅‍♀️.

i stared at them longer in shock, after focusing on them more they looked about freezing.

it was really cold outside though.

they might die.. .
but i do NOT wanna let those things in..

that's when suddenly i heard a small voice.

"let us innn!" it was muffled, and i don't even know who said it, but i had automatically assumed it was those little things.
.
.
they can talk?!

bruh.

i stare stupidly, wide eyed at these things, when finally i decided to gather a little courage, and open my window.
i don't even know why, maybe it's cause as soon as they talked i connected them with human traits... but that doesn't even make sense, i wouldn't let a human in either if they randomly showed up at my window.
.
maybe it's cause they are small..seem harmless..? what even are they??

as soon as all of them were in, i shut my window and backed away quickly.

"what are you??" i muttered in a panicked tone, as if i didn't willingly let them in or so 😭.

the five small creatures didn't answer right away, they shook and shivered, trying to warm themselves.
they seemed even a little nervous, or scared of me too.
it seems like they just wanted to be warm, desperately too, cause they banged on my window till i let them in. and now they are skeptical of me.

"..we are trolls." one said sternly. he had goggles and greenish-turquoisety hair. he rubbed his arms, trying to create heat.
they all look more relieved of being inside though, that's one thing i notice.
but clearly i'm still a sort-of-threat in their eyes.

"trolls?" i repeated back, now just realizing what he said.
i have never ever heard of those things..well i have, but not like these things.

but they nodded in response.

it was quiet from then, as we all had a staring contest, it was awkward, and we saw each other as a threat.
but weirdly, it was like a mutual trust as well, because i let them in, and they aren't doing anything.

"..you guyss..  . .cold?." i questioned, obviously i knew the answer, but u wanted to break that thick layer of ice between us.

i never expected my saturday to go like this..

none of them wanted to talk, but some of them did nod their heads.
a red head one, a yellowish-green haired one, and the purple haired one.

i sighed, and nodded back as well.

"i'll...warm you up..i guess," i mumbled, especially the last part, because i really didn't even understand what was going on.

"follow me," i said.
they all looked at each other, very very skeptical of me, i probably seemed kinda sketchy though.