; veneer // little-big secret 👣

[ i cant find veneer fanart so i made my own, i don't really like it but i sorta do?? bruh 💀 it's so difficult 😭 his character gives me so much troubleeeeee ]

anyways ..😒 STORY INFO!
- y/n is an assistant
- y/n is a little shy in the beginning 😭
- also this strays FAR away from the third movies plot, so obviously it's not going the canon route in the end. AT ALL 😭

RELATIONSHIP TROPE: assistant and boss (assistant finds out something.. 🙂)

enjoy ❤️!!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > 💌

[ 2nd person pov ]

you were hired as an assistant by a person named 'crimp'.
you had needed a job, and once you heard that a new assistant was needed for the over night pop stars, velvet and veneer, you couldn't help but apply. for some reason- you don't even know why.
you aren't social and you have trouble with words, you're sorta shy even, but i guess you are good with directions, and when it comes to being an assistant, that matters, doesn't it?

anyways, it's been a couple of weeks since you've worked there, but you had never thought you'd discover a dark secret.. . .

but let's start from the beginning.

let's start with your relationship status for velvet and veneer.
velvet was bossy, and got mad quickly, luckily you weren't as harassed as you could be.. considering crimp and what you've seen the poor girl go through.
veneer was nicer, he was sassy and still a little bossy, but he seemed to have a heart, it kinda seemed like he maybe even cared for you? which is weird.. you don't see him caring for crimp at all.? maybe you're a lucky favorite.

and now beginning with how it all started..

it was a simple day.. you were cleaning around, velvet and veneer were quite messy teens. i mean..you're a teen also!- but.. their messes were something else.. i don't even think bring a teen even excuses the messes they cause!
you sighed heavily, picking up a box, you realized this should be in the other room. the room where they get ready for the shows and stuff.

you were told not to go in there, but for the moment you had completely forgot about that, entering into the room.

you sat down the box gently on a table, when you then just began realizing.. you weren't allowed in there.

a quick panic ensued, you turn around to rush back out, hoping you wouldn't be caught, when you suddenly heard a small tap.

you glanced over, and you saw... a troll...?? is that a troll?? you weren't certain, you haven't really seen much of them.

it- or ..he? was trapped in some sort of perfume bottle, he was tapping on the glass, he looked scared. it seemed like he was asking for help.

"help!" you heard the voice of the troll shout through the bottle, his voice was muffled though, from the distance you were standing at you could barely even hear him.