22.The Proposal (finale)

Comincia dall'inizio

"Great way to have your first drink"Liv says sarcastically.

"What the hell is that?!"I ask Jacob.

"Whiskey"he smirks and I roll my eyes.

"It's so...."I try chocking out some words and I drink water beside me.

"Potent"Liv smiles and I nod.

I look at Kayla and she's making out with someone I don't know.

It's not like I know anyone in school anyway.

Zoe,is giggling at some cute guy and I don't know him too.

I turn and look at the idiot that made me gulp down my drink.My blood boils the more.He smirks at me and I look away.I walk towards Liv and Jacob right when they are about to smooch, but I cough.Jacob huffs and Liv wines,but I don't care...

"Hey Jake?"I smirk at Jacob.

"Yes"he says, clearly irritated.

"Give me more of your whiskey"I smirk and Liv looks at me in shock.

"You're not eighteen yet"she scolds.

"Says someone who took her first sip at sixteen"I smile.

"You can wait for two months,then you can drink"she puts her hand on her hip.

I chuckle and shake my head before making my way to the bar.

"Hey dude.Give me six shots of tequila"I smile.

He looks surprised to be honest.

"Raw or dil-"I cut him off.

"Raw"I snap and he nods.

Well,I have nothing to care about for the rest of the night.

*****

"Chug chug chug chug chug chug"the crowd screams in my face and I continue chugging down some beer.So it should be my sixth...or ninth?who's even counting.

I'm in a beer pong game with some random person and truth be told,I'm killing it.

The tequila wasn't bad,it was hot when it went down,but after three shots,it tasted good.

I throw the ball in a cup and boom I win.

Everyone cheers,while I dance away.After about three more shots of vodka,I run to the dance floor with the rest of the girls.

"This is so fun"Zoe squeals.She is really drunk.

"Yeah, it's so insannnnnneeeee"Kayla screams and I giggle.

"What happened to driving tonight to Talie?!"Liv yells louder than Kayla.

"I decided to live for once you know"I explain and giggle.

"Great choice"Kayla says and high fives me,but of course I miss and slap her instead.I look at her and she laughs like a maniac.We all join and then a song starts to play.

I'll be single soon by Selena Gomez

"Should I do it on the phone?"

"Should I leave a little note"

"In the pocket of his coat"

"Yeah"

"Maybe I just disappear"

"I don't wanna see a year"

"And the weekends almost here"

We sing our hearts out and laugh like.... hooligans who just found gold underground while weeding their junk yards.

"Cause I'll be single soon"

I'll be single soon"

The end of the song .

"Woooooooooahhhhhhh!!!"we all yell and giggle after.

"I'll be gwettin a nada shot of tequila"I slur.

"Noooooooo,we gwotta gwet home first,we have classes tomorrow"Zoe slurs and we all nod.

"Tommorow is satwatay bee-itches"Olivia yells and I howl.

I walk towards the bar and get another shot of tequila,I'm sure the bar attender is shocked.

"Thanks sweetie"I smile and peck him on the cheek.

He spaces out and then clears his throat.

I sit on the nearby sofa and I feel hot....Well my clothes are adding to the problem,so I guess I'm gonna have to take of my dress.I take my shoes off first,then my bracelets and then my dress.Thank God I wore some cute black lace lingerie,plus my bra isn't two coloured.Imagine having one green strap and the other purple.... that'd be awkwardddd....

I sway my hips a bit and trample my way to the bar table.All the guys,I mean all,are whistling and howling.I blow some stranger a kiss and peck another on the cheek.Although I'm drunk,I'm not going to give my first kiss to some random person.I jump on the table and dance,all the dudes cheer and I sway my body again,bending down sometimes.

"Take it off, take it off, take it off"the guys cheer.

"What babes?"I giggle.

"Your bra"they all chant.

I giggle and nod my head.I reach out for my hook and I'm about to unclip,but I feel really really really nauseous.My vision becomes blurt and as I fall,I feel my bra slowly un-cupping my babies.Strong hands grab my hook and all the guys groank.The last thing I hear is

"Shows over"

And then my vision goes black.

________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys,how was the finale?I know it sucks but atleast the drunk Natalie was spicy???let me know in the comments below which part you liked and the one you disliked.

I love you all💙💙

Please don't hesitate to

#Vote⭐

#Follow✅

#Comment💬

#Suggest to friends and family 🙋‍♀️

Okay dudes,I'm signing out

With love

Strawberrynvanilla

xxxc