My Mommy Sucking Me.... 2/2

I finally convinced you to suck my dick, I cant wait, I havent came in such a long time ik it Will be alot.... You put my dick back into my pants wich made it even harder and whisper after dinner you Will have a great time... I couldnt wait for it... I took your underwear wich was So wet from my begging So you couldn't wear it anymore, I thought to get you à New pair but you Just took your shorts, I was So surprised, I wonder what Will happen.... We were both So horny during dinner time, we kept kissing as à distraction, but soon our hands were on eachothers thighs, I love yours So much they are So hot.... Suddenly i felt your touch on my dick through my pants.. You unzipped my pants and it reveald my hard dick... I didnt know what was going on.... You are touching my dick during dinner time ? I kept kissing as à distraction as my hand slid over your thigh also making movement on your pussy, you let out some few moans. Suddenly smirk and started to pleasure my tip, I couldn't hold it but moan. I didnt know what to do from the pleasure and i kept moaning even more when you started really teasing my senstentive dick 'hmh fuck mommy... I love you hmh... Oh suck me mommy.. Mhm.. Fuck please im So hard i beg mommy...' it felt like a relief when you stopped. With my hard dick showing you guide me to the couch and push me in ...you lay over me in a dominating position and started kissing me while you give Small touches to my dick with your hands... You undo my pants fully and say 'cmon what do you need to say goodboy ?' so while laying in the couch with my hard dick revealed and you bending over it i start to beg 'please mommy i beg you to suck me, it Will be So good, mommy please this hard dick infornt of you belongs all to you imagine all the things you can do with, its aslo perfect size to pleasure you, please i beg to take it in your mouth, imagine all the cum you Will get, all yours, your mouth Will be filled and your body Will get covered please please mommy... '

' thats my goodboy... My shorts are all wet cus of your begging and seeing your hard dick, you better have a tasty dick and cum much 'you Say. ' yes mommy i bet it will' i replied. So you start to give me à blowjob...

You take your both hands and slide them over my dick.. It got even more hard... Now i have a hard dick with two hands around it and you start to slide your hands over it.. Up, down, up, down. I let out some moans and you faster your pace with pleasuring me, The faster you go the louder and more sexual my moans get, I see at your face that they make you so wet but i cant help but just keep moaning from your pleasure...

I feel your mouth touching my tip... I love this feeling So much i cant lie, then you started sucking me, sucking me made me beg and moan 'oh mommy you suck your goodboy So good... Mhm... You feel it hmh...'i see it makes you so wet. You stopped... My dick was pointing vertically with my tip showing and being So wet, it was at maximum hardness and it was pulsating without any touch, my hard dick had So many veins you even got wet from that, you loved veins... For sure on my dick and i have So many. 'such a veiny hard dick you have ' you Say.
You Say 'hmh what if i decided to stop sucking for the day rn....' quickly i knew what to do so i started.. 'cmon mommy please a little more, look at it, it So hard and veiny all cus of you i beg you to suck it till i cum' it didn't take long before you started sucking me agian So hard... It didnt take long before i felt it.... I needed to cum... 'mhm.. Mommy.. Fuck, you bring me close.. Mhm... Mommy.. Im going to cum..' I moaned...
I came... You tried having my cum in your mouth but you it was to much and pulled out, 'thats my goodboy' while i came all over your face, my thick sticky white fluids shoot out of my hard veiny wet sucked dick wich is pulsating from your pleasure mommy. After im finished you Say 'oh my goodboy... You really cum So much, my mouth has your cum, my hands are sticky and my face is covered... I wont even start about your dick, its So tasty i could suck it all day, perfect size and i love your tip so much and the details in your dick, you have So many veins i love that ' I respond with 'thank you mommy hmh i loved cumming all over you so much, you are Such my pretty mommy wich I wanna give all my cum to, The pleasure you gave me... I wont forget abt that, your hands and tongue sliding over my hard dick and tip....'
'oh you wont forget it the feeling my boy' you say....